• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you like to see CMC on the Bills?

Jmac

34 minutes ago, NorthTryon said:

Exactamundo! I saw him listed in a top 5 of all time Panthers list on Twitter like three times and I was like hell naw! I know everybody has their different motivations, but c'mon. 

16 wins in almost four years that's goat status baby!

2 hours ago, Jmac said:

By the time the Panthers become a constant contender he will be worn down to a nub at the rate he is going.

We've never been a constant contender, have no reason to believe we're on that track either.  In fact the evidence suggests we're on a path of continuous failure.

To answer the original question....I'm fine with seeing CMC on a contender, he deserves better.  

1 hour ago, weyco2000 said:

What The Wtf GIF by Justin

Leads the team in rushing/receiving, where the fug have you been? 

Is that all some of you want? He leads the team in yards so you can rub your no no spot while we are still cellar dwellers? I will be relieved when he is gone you people are worse than any Cam Newton homer at least we won something back then.

1 hour ago, toldozer said:

If he was a normal running back yes but I don't think we can get enough value for it to make sense.  He can be a very effective slot wr for years after his rb days are over

I'm glad I',m not the only who see the value in keeping Chrisitian when it comes to his receiving abilty.

Frank Gifford and Lenny Moore are Hall of Fame RB's from the 1950s/1960's. Both of them were gifted runners who averaged well over 4.0 yds per carry. But they may have actually been more dangerous as receivers. Gifford averaged over 14.0 yards a catch and Moore averaged over 16.0 ypc; and they were doing that in a run first era. Gifford all but stopped carrying the ball the last 3 years of his carrier and was primarily a receiver. I seem to recall that when CMAC came out of college he was said to be one of the best route runners in the draft. 

CMAC should/could be used the way Landry used Dorsett in Dallas. He rarely got 20 carries a game (due to his size) and he was used to catch screens and shorter routes out of the backfield. It's one of the reasons he was still an effective back after he turned 30.

If someone would give us gold mine for him, I'd understand making a move. We won't get mote than a 2nd at best.

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Wait till we hire a coach worse than Rhule 😂. poo will hit the fan or god forbid we draft a Akili Smith or Tim Couch or Joey Harrington. It doesn’t seem to be discussed at all that we might screw up again. I mean we aren’t guaranteed to get McDermott and Allen.

I don’t mind trading CMC to the Bills because honestly, I’d love to see him in a competent offense. I’d rather he won a SB here but we have no clue who our coach or QB will be or if we’ll ever be close. The Bills winning would be the closest with all the ex-Panther staff. 

If we end up with CJ Stroud in the first round I can almost guarantee you we'll be in the same position we are in right now by his 3rd year in the league. Ohio State QB's don't pan out in the NFL. If we take a QB's in this years draft (which we should) he's the QB I absolutely do not want.

43 minutes ago, frankw said:

16 wins in almost four years that's goat status baby!

Does he play D? During those 4 years

He was the best RB

The best pass blocker

The best reciever on the team.

He can't throw it to himself nor can he set the ball down. Block the LB. Then go back and pick the ball up and run it for a TD.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, davos said:

Brian Burns is posting nature videos of rams on his IG today...so there's that

How can the Rams possibly afford to trade for Brian Burns? Do they have any more 1st round picks this decade 😂.

Seriously, they seem to trade away their high draft choices every year for star players.