• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you like to see CMC on the Bills?

Jmac

Probably just a matter of time before they trade him. He is still a major force and a contender would be crazy not to take a shot.

I will hate to see him go, but his talent is being wasted here (just like Cam). By the time the Panthers become a constant contender he will be worn down to a nub at the rate he is going.

The Bills would be my choice. S.M and Beene have built quite a team. You get a snapshot of what the Panthers could have been.

Bonehead moves have put us behind the eight ball as usual. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 4
  • Poo 5

8 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

How about we keep him and you morons quit trying to trade away players we will need next year. I don't want to see us go into yet another frigging three year rebuild effort.

Our team is short a QB and a coaching staff IF we do NOT trade away all of our best players.

How do you not get this??? And when has our GM really done well with trades? 

If I had faith in CMCs ability to stay healthy I would agree but I don’t. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

How about we keep him and you morons quit trying to trade away players we will need next year. I don't want to see us go into yet another frigging three year rebuild effort.

Our team is short a QB and a coaching staff IF we do NOT trade away all of our best players.

How do you not get this??? And when has our GM really done well with trades? 

Morons?

I enjoy when people like you put others down because they have a different opinion....just STFU

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 3

I don't know that I was enough of a CMC fan to have attached myself to him to continue following him actively after he isn't a Panther(assuming he get traded prior to Nov. 1). I think the giant contract, subsequently him being very injury prone and then this terrible era of team football have robbed a lot of us of being able to appreciate him for what he was/is.

If he sticks around, stays healthy and we get a functional offense again, I could see that eventually happening. 

So if he was a Bill in two weeks, I am not sure it would make me any more or less likely to watch them play. I don't pine after them as a second team like some do.

• Beer 1

32 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

In return for 2 1st round picks, otherwise they can get to fug. 

We won’t get 2 #1’s for him. Even as good a player as he is. I’d hate to see him go, but he’s better off on a team that has their ish together. The Bills, Rams, Niners or Broncos - any of those teams would be the best fit.

Edited by Prowler2k18