• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL: Snyder could be in deep poo

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Fright said:

Snyder's balls >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Richardson's

I'm excited to see someone stand up for THEIR rightfully owned team against the good ol' boy club. 

Apparently these owners are not really "owners" of their team. I liken it to buying psl's. It's yours as long as you pay the league their cut and don't embarras the league too often.  If you f*ck up you get your team privileges revoked.  Looks like old Danny boy may lose his seat at the table. But unlike poor psl holders Danny will get to profit from it.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Apparently these owners are not really "owners" of their team. I liken it to buying psl's. It's yours as long as you pay the league their cut and don't embarras the league too often.  If you f*ck up you get your team privileges revoked.  Looks like old Danny boy may lose his seat at the table. But unlike poor psl holders Danny will get to profit from it.

Yea, I get it. He still paid for his title and seat at the table and shouldn't have it forcefully taken because of allegations before an investigation is thoroughly done. I think Snyder is a douche, but forcing someone out of a position they paid to be in off hearsay/allegations and because the other club members dislike the guy is a bad standard to set.

1 hour ago, Fright said:

Yea, I get it. He still paid for his title and seat at the table and shouldn't have it forcefully taken because of allegations before an investigation is thoroughly done. I think Snyder is a douche, but forcing someone out of a position they paid to be in off hearsay/allegations and because the other club members dislike the guy is a bad standard to set.

It's an exclusive club that requires as sum of money that could buy a 3rd world country to be a member.  They have rules and bylaws just like any secret society. 

And just like any exclusive club when one member breaks one the cardinal rules of that secret society they are brought before a community to justify why they should stay a member. That's one of the conditions to being a member. 

In short f*ck Dan. He knew what he what he was getting into.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Dan isn't going anywhere. He has dirt on the NFL and will burn that bitch to the ground before he let's it go. He's a terrible human being but most owners are. I mean come on how does Irsay have any room to talk. He was caught DUI and had 4 felony counts of possession of a controlled substance. I've known friends to get 15 years in prison for charges like that and he got probation. So really the NFL should have stripped him as well. 

• 3 weeks later...