• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lisa McCaffery on CMC trade rumors

Julio

4 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Bro I've been on these boards for 10 years and you've doubled my post count in the 1 year you've been here.

Also in case you're not just playing dumb, even if I was on here as much as you..."incel" and "terminally online" are not synonymous.  You being both doesn't make those terms interchangeable.

Incel in this context is just another way to trash someone for saying they live on the internet. Billions of human beings are doing the exact same thing including you social media is booming so big flex there bud. Appreciate the input.

Edited by frankw

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Sorry it hurts your feelings but there is truth to that on why some people give him a pass for losing we see how other players are treated around here.

My feelings aren't affected.

Yours are clearly very much affected.

You were upset by what happened with Cam. So now you want fans of "the white runningback" to be hurt the same way.

It's one thing to tie your feelings to the fortune of a football team (loads of people do that) but to tie them to a team's roster decisions to the point of hoping other fans get their feelings hurt the way yours were?

Do you not see how neurotic that is?

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

My feelings aren't affected.

Yours are clearly very much affected.

You were upset by what happened with Cam. So now you want fans of "the white runningback" to be hurt the same way.

It's one thing to tie your feelings to the fortune of a football team (loads of people do that) but to tie them to a team's roster decisions to the point of hoping other fans get their feelings hurt the way yours were?

Do you not see how neurotic that is?

I'm bothered that we're losing and we have been losing for years. You keep wanting to make this about Cam but we actually won from time to time while he was here. If Cam did nothing but lose no way in hell anyone here would be fostering this wholesome hard working nice guy persona that gives 200% every snap. But keep keeping on you can't change the records.

7 minutes ago, ClawOn said:

I'd miss CMC but would be happy for him. Clearly going 100% despite no chance to win for us.  What else could a fan ask for?

I'd miss him too, but productive RB's are a dime a dozen these days and be gotten in the 5th round.  Hell, you can get a decent RB as an undrafted free agent now.  The hopefully first round pick we would get in return for CMC is more valuable right now, IMO.  Let him go chase a ring on a good team. 

• Pie 2

4 minutes ago, frankw said:

I'm bothered that we're losing and we have been losing for years. You keep wanting to make this about Cam but we actually won from time to time while he was here. If Cam did nothing but lose no way in hell anyone here would be fostering this wholesome hard working nice guy persona that gives 200% every snap. But keep keeping on you can't change the records.

Wins and losses are a team stat, but if you wanna make it about a player Cam has done nothing but lose his last dozen starts yet still has a pretty strong fanbase here.

As to McCaffrey, yeah he's an elite player. Pretty much everyone acknowledges that. That's why, if he is traded, it needs to be for a really good haul. If he's not, yes he can be a big help to a rookie quarterback and/or a new head coach.

Bottom Line: Sorry your feelings got hurt, but neither McCaffrey nor the people who like and cheer for him were responsible for that.

Let it go already...

• Pie 1

43 minutes ago, frankw said:

Incel in this context is just another way to trash someone for saying they live on the internet. Billions of human beings are doing the exact same thing including you social media is booming so big flex there bud. Appreciate the input.

Uh no.  There surprisingly are a few people who spend more time on these boards than you do, and I don't think they're incels at all.  You're just by far the most contemptuous, bitter, resentful, spiteful poster I've seen traverse these boards in my aforementioned 10 years, combined with your constant evoking of sexual acts to characterize people you hate (Rhule, Darnold, now CMC) come together to make a perfect little Incel cocktail.  But the more time you spend in here instead of potentially seeking more dangerous outlets for your resentment in the real world, the better for society.  So I can genuinely say I'm glad to have you here.

21 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Wins and losses are a team stat, but if you wanna make it about a player Cam has done nothing but lose his last dozen starts yet still has a pretty strong fanbase here.

As to McCaffrey, yeah he's an elite player. Pretty much everyone acknowledges that. That's why, if he is traded, it needs to be for a really good haul. If he's not, yes he can be a big help to a rookie quarterback and/or a new head coach.

Bottom Line: Sorry your feelings got hurt, but neither McCaffrey nor the people who like and cheer for him were responsible for that.

Let it go already...

Scot you have well over 100k posts here and I saw the ones back when we lost games with Cam and you were definitely not saying wins and losses were a team stat and defending losing. If you want to deny it go ahead. I'm sure others remember it as well. We don't need to keep dragging this out. Thanks for the chat.

• Pie 2

13 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Uh no.  There surprisingly are a few people who spend more time on these boards than you do, and I don't think they're incels at all.  You're just by far the most contemptuous, bitter, resentful, spiteful poster I've seen traverse these boards in my aforementioned 10 years, combined with your constant evoking of sexual acts to characterize people you hate (Rhule, Darnold, now CMC) come together to make a perfect little Incel cocktail.  But the more time you spend in here instead of potentially seeking more dangerous outlets for your resentment in the real world, the better for society.  So I can genuinely say I'm glad to have you here.

You are awfully concerned with the sex lives of complete strangers. And I'm the one in need of psychoanalysis?

Right Right Right Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

2 hours ago, frankw said:

Teddy Bridgewater: eviscerated

Sam Darnold: eviscerated

Baker Mayfield: eviscerated

PJ Walker: eviscerated

Matt Corral: eviscerated

Shaq Thompson: eviscerated

Robbie Anderson: eviscerated

Donte Jackson: eviscerated

Brian Burns: eviscerated

Derrick Brown: eviscerated

DJ Moore: eviscerated

Taylor Moton: eviscerated

Christian McCaffrey: oh please let him go to a contender I'll even root for him he deserves all good things

Very few people are eviscerating DJ, Burns, Brown (these days) etc. And you are also sorta proving the point its not about race. You've been embarrassingly called out on this by numerous posters. Cause its obvious you are inconsistent and making something out of this that isn't actually there. But by all means, keep hating on CMC thinking his support is a race issue. It obvious makes everyone else think you are incredibly smart!