• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC to the 49ers

Ricky Spanish

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

I agree. This was a back of house deal that was most likely instigated by CMC. 

many people will disagree, but getting that many picks for a single player is a solid haul. CMC is awesome but what we got in return for him is equally awesome. Especially with the direction the NFL is going away from single superstars to skill set depth.

Yea I mean are we overlooking the fact he just wanted out of this garbage franchise? His GF gonna be happy to never have to come to Charlotte ever again. He never belonged on the Panthers 

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

I agree. This was a back of house deal that was most likely instigated by CMC. 

many people will disagree, but getting that many picks for a single player is a solid haul. CMC is awesome but what we got in return for him is equally awesome. Especially with the direction the NFL is going away from single superstars to skill set depth.

Not all picks are equal.  Getting nearly a 3rd rounder as your top pick for CMC is not "a solid haul"

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

Guess I'll pull out my Steve Young jersey size small from 1998. Will have time put it on my 5 year old. 

Seriously though. CMC was the only likable thing about this team since Cam, Kuechly, Davis, and Olsen left. There isn't a player I give a poo about left. Literally, there is no one. No iconic guys. No potentially iconic guys.

We are the Lions.. fml

• Beer 1