• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC to the 49ers

Ricky Spanish

1 minute ago, poundaway said:

For those of you saying the 9ers fans are pissed.  I call BS.  The boards are lit up with excited 9ers fans.  There are negative comments, but the majority are celebrating the trade. 

https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/196281-cmc-is-a-49er-yes/page50/search=hoovtrain

It's pretty comical to watch his highlights... when he catches the ball with one defender in isolation... they basically all look at their DC and say "Seriously... Go F yourself"

Right now. Super Bowl or bust.

dude is a baller. 49ers dropping their big balls on the table too. why not? WE JUST GOT BETTER

Holy s**t just saw the news, yyyyeeeeeeesssssssss f**k me! Holy hell the fun Shanny is going to have moving this chess piece around in contrast to a guy like Deebo and others. Shanalynch hanging their big sack the hell out.

CMC to one side, Deebo to the other. Screens, all the way downfield.

We have the best offensive talent in the league, right? RIGHT??!

He's going to immediately add that speed to the outside that the 49ers RBs have been lacking and I'm sure Kyle will find a myriad of ways to utilize him as a receiver.

Actually not bad at all. Considering we get him the rest of this season for free. If he stays healthy this will be a steal for us.

I just checked the date today, and it isn't April 1st!  Hell yeah, I am so pumped for this!!!! I'm going to the game on Sunday and I can't wait!!!  Also, F@;$ the Rams!

https://www.ninersnation.com/2022/10/20/23415802/nfl-trade-deadline-2022-49ers-panthers-rb-christian-mccaffrey

Needless to say, the 49ers' offense just got exponentially more explosive and versatile. Brandon Aiyuk was already coming into his own. Deebo Samuel is fresh off an All-Pro season, and George Kittle is an established star.

Now, you drop McCaffrey into the mix and look out. There are no excuses for the 49ers this season. This is a move you make when you believe you can go all in.

Lol, they're going to be excited until the 'ol injury bug comes rearing it's ugly head, and that includes Garoppolo... then they'll see the true value of all those picks they gave up. Ask the Minnesota Vikings (obviously, this trade not THAT big) how the Hershel Walker trade worked out for them. I wish nothing but the best for CMC though... I hope he tastes success there. Honestly, they're set up just a bit better than the Vikings were back then, but... doesn't mean it can't bite them.

2 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Just gave young Shanny the Leatherman of multi tools! The most versatile weapon in the league to a coach/play caller that strives on thinking outside the box and creating mismatches. Gonna miss CMC, but this will become must-watch TV by next week. Epic.

He's gone. F him.

I literally never actually post here - just read. But this is a post worth making.

Some of you have some wild thoughts on this - “either gets a 1st for him or don’t trade him” …. What? There’s a reason literally NO ONE would give a first for him. Think about that. Beyond that, what good is keeping him when we aren’t winning with him and haven’t been? On top of eating his crazy contract? Some of you are so completely beyond the scope of reality thinking a RB at the tail end of his prime, who’s missed damn near half his career would get anything close to a first round pick. 

Are 49ers fans happy? I bet. They got a shiny new toy. And they probably think this will put them over the hump. I doubt it will. 

Go to the Saints Report forums. Go to the Falcons forums. The Seahawks forums. The Falcons forums. Hell - any forum (including Twitter) with a thread about this trade and literally everyone thinks SF gave up way too much for CMC. This place is the only place where people feel the Panthers got the raw end of this trade. 

we weren’t going to win with him and now we at least got a nice chunk of draft capital for a rebuild process and opened up a good amount of cap space. 

This was an AMAZING trade for the Panthers in their current situation, and if CMC helps SF, then good for them too. Obviously I want SF to lose as much as possible for draft position. 

• Pie 7
  • Beer 2
  • Poo 1

5 minutes ago, Visual.Avenues said:

I literally never actually post here - just read. But this is a post worth making.

Some of you have some wild thoughts on this - “either gets a 1st for him or don’t trade him” …. What? There’s a reason literally NO ONE would give a first for him. Think about that. Beyond that, what good is keeping him when we aren’t winning with him and haven’t been? On top of eating his crazy contract? Some of you are so completely beyond the scope of reality thinking a RB at the tail end of his prime, who’s missed damn near half his career would get anything close to a first round pick. 

Are 49ers fans happy? I bet. They got a shiny new toy. And they probably think this will put them over the hump. I doubt it will. 

Go to the Saints Report forums. Go to the Falcons forums. The Seahawks forums. The Falcons forums. Hell - any forum (including Twitter) with a thread about this trade and literally everyone thinks SF gave up way too much for CMC. This place is the only place where people feel the Panthers got the raw end of this trade. 

we weren’t going to win with him and now we at least got a nice chunk of draft capital for a rebuild process and opened up a good amount of cap space. 

This was an AMAZING trade for the Panthers in their current situation, and if CMC helps SF, then good for them too. Obviously I want SF to lose as much as possible for draft position. 

Preach….. preach…. PREACH!!!

9 minutes ago, FuFuLamePoo said:

Preach….. preach…. PREACH!!!

Stop reacting to your own self. The fact that we have yokels being like: OMG HES SO OLD 26 is the new 130. I can't believe he can still walk ffs. Its a miracle he doesn't have Alzheimer's, cancer, enlarged prostate, osteoarthritis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, diabeetus, and dementia at his age is hilarious.

Holy poo science needs to look into this.

Edited by Fox007