• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC to the 49ers

Ricky Spanish

6 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

We've got young, homegrown studs at all those spots except QB, and we should have that settled in April.  The cupboard is not quite as bare as it seems.  Plus throw in guys like Luvu and Chinn and there is definitely a good base for the next regime to build from. 

3 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

God I hope this miserable team manages to win 3 more games by some crazy accident so all of horrible fans have heart attacks.

lol what?  So you don't want us to get a top 2 pick and get a real QB?  For what?  To spite some people you argue with on the Huddle?  What are you, 12?

Grace period and gathering all done..... feels like a good deal for both sides

Start off with the good guys

Traded a RB that has been injured the last two years. *now some of that is CMC just not wanting to play in pointless games that win-at-all-cost-tards dont understand.*

Hes a RB with the dumbest highest cap number, classic waaaay over pay herniay gift, that dumbshitass Rhule thought he could win with. Since being the highest paid, for 2 years no other RB has "re-set" the market. Here are players signed since- King Henry, cook, kamara and others who put up CMC-like #s

If CMC got hurt like he has the last 2 two(timing is about right), he would have nearly 0 or even negative value given his herniay/rhule contract.. 

Looked at all the charts- my best guess is this is an early 38-45 value. Other charts have it at 4th(total joke) and old ones have it as late 1st. I prefer the mix over the 31st or 38th or 42nd single pick. 

IT became more and more clear, he wanted out. Smitty has said a few times, he would pull the same request. 

He was no longer the difference maker, much like Cam was no longer 2015 cam....CMC was not 2019 CMC. I even saw him caught form behind this yr, but he never had elite break-a-way speed, great tho. Him running between the tackles looked like a WR was doing it this year. If you just judged him on this year, he looked good, not great and for sure not Elite...I did call "They are showcasing him in the last game".

fug the 49ers, but they are going for it. The team could be SB champs or half on IR with a top ten pick. I would go for it if I had that top 5 D, best LT, Deebo, Shanahan, Kittle(at one point the best TE cause hes blocks like a LT). They are loaded and panthers big brains couldnt figure out how to use CMC, that will not be a issue with the 49ers...

*But just like the whole team, health is key for CMC.....

Edited by Basbear
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1