• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Foreman/Hubbard combo ain't too damn bad.

YourLastThought

Just now, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Is it a coincidence or Bozeman makes our offensive line that much better.  

I mean I'm going to want to rewatch some yt clips or something, but they seemed to survey the defense and changed things quickly today.  That's on whoever is calling protections, and I don't think PJ does that.  Had to have been Bozeman. 

Keeping that dude on the bench was insanity.  Has been well rated, started years for Baltimore and is in his prime.  I just don't understand the situation with Bozeman at all.  Makes no sense to me.  

• Pie 2

19 minutes ago, davos said:

I mean I'm going to want to rewatch some yt clips or something, but they seemed to survey the defense and changed things quickly today.  That's on whoever is calling protections, and I don't think PJ does that.  Had to have been Bozeman. 

Keeping that dude on the bench was insanity.  Has been well rated, started years for Baltimore and is in his prime.  I just don't understand the situation with Bozeman at all.  Makes no sense to me.  

True

If we can run the ball, which is McAdoo forte, it takes a ton of pressure off the QB.  PJ looked so much better we'll see how thing go next week. 

So ya telling me bozeman actually improved the line like we/fitt thought. Imaging that. Helps when a quality center who can make the right calls is in there. Makes a meh unit look good/great. Hope he stays healthy and we keep him. Really not surprised that we could run the ball once elf left. Seams to follow him around that teams improve on the ground once he is out. Wonder why.....

Also Hubbard is a fine runner, and foreman is a load. It's a nice combo. Sucks that CMC had to go, and no we are not better without him, but might be able to spend the $ better than at RB. Run thru cheap RB and put that money into idk another pass rusher (idk we had one walk away cause of $ this offseason). Would love to take Khalil Herbert off the Bears hands if they want ol Monty as the prime RB getting all the touches.

I liked what they brought today for sure. 

Buuuut with the lines close to fortified, we really just need to get in the mindset of gathering skill position talent, and just never stop.  They have shelf lives, so keep trying to find as many as you can, collect them like pokemon. 

I think we know what happens Round 1.  And now we've got rounds 2-7 back in play...collect potential playmakers.  Just go ham.  No doubt grab DL if any present themselves, but don't rest on DJ and the hope what we currently have may be fine, keep trying to find the next best dudes.  Feel like a lot of the top teams just don't stop and they have their next guys on the roster before the current stars even leave.  Makes it easier to negotiate and let guys go.