• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other Games

Mr. Scot

10 hours ago, stbugs said:

Or Jordan Love, Paxton Lynch, Johnny Manziel, Teddy B, Brandon Weeden, The Golden Calf of Bristol, Brady Quinn, Jason Campbell, JP Losman, Rex Grossman and Patrick Ramsey who are the other QBs selected in the 1st at 20+ in the past 20 years.

How many top 5 and 1st overall busts have there been? lol

55 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Any QB drafted in the first will have some flashes. Look at weeks 1-4 last year with Sam. I’m sure some of the busts might have actually come together with good coaching, you never know.

Look at our own Temple based wunderkid. A week ago, he was toss him in the Rhule nepotism dumpster with Chubba. Now he’s a Greek god and our future franchise QB. How quickly people forget that great first throw to DJ against the Lions. He followed that up with some really bad interceptions in the rest of his games.

You're not wrong, but Campbell was always more solid than a lot of those listed. 87 TDs to 60 ints, completion pecentage over 60%, 7 comebacks and 10 GWDs in 79 starts. Again, not exceptional by any means but seemingly a lot more potential.

11 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't think the folks who are rooting to win this atrocious division are thinking through the ramifications of winning this atrocious division. 

Win this division and you get the first place schedule next year..   not exactly what a new coach would find inviting .

46 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

It was reported that she gave him some kind of ultimatum. Guess he declined it.

He should be checked for a concussion.  She's worth more than he his ,,  and even though she has retired ( she's the one that shouldn't have retired lol ) 

How much is Gisele worth 2022?

Image result for gisele bundchen net worth

Well, according to Celebrity Net Worth, Bündchen is worth $400 million, which is almost double what her husband Tom Brady is worth. (The site reports that Brady is worth $250 million and has a $30 million salary from the NFL.)Oct 5, 2022

Wouldn't surprise me if Brady flips a switch and carries the Bucs into another deep playoff run. Also just as likely he continues struggling as he has been.

Regardless, not sure how even another Lombardi is worth the price of breaking up a family. Unless he secretly wanted out. One never knows.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, outlaw4 said:

Wouldn't surprise me if Brady flips a switch and carries the Bucs into another deep playoff run. Also just as likely he continues struggling as he has been.

Regardless, not sure how even another Lombardi is worth the price of breaking up a family. Unless he secretly wanted out. One never knows.

This is not going to happen until Brady starts owning up to some of the problems result from bad QB play.  He missed several throws he used to make all the time.  The announcers kept blaming it on timing with new players but short and midrange throws he's made for 20+ years and now he misses them. 

Brady wants to blame everyone other than himself.  He is one of the greatest of all time but that doesn't give him the green card to blame everyone other than himself.

Also Brady does not have his security blanket that he's had the majority of his career. Gronk. For most of his career Brady has had a TE that was at top tier TE.  He doesn't have one now.

2 hours ago, outlaw4 said:

As Lee Trevino once said, "No matter how hot or beautiful a woman is, somebody is tired of fuc%ing her".

2 hours ago, ladypanther said:

This...has to be more to that story.  Ego awfully big though.

Being in a high profile relationship that long only makes it more complicated. I'm not really wanting to know the details, though. At least there's a connection to be made between that and Brady's performance.

1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

This is not going to happen until Brady starts owning up to some of the problems result from bad QB play.  He missed several throws he used to make all the time.  The announcers kept blaming it on timing with new players but short and midrange throws he's made for 20+ years and now he misses them. 

Brady wants to blame everyone other than himself.  He is one of the greatest of all time but that doesn't give him the green card to blame everyone other than himself.

Also Brady does not have his security blanket that he's had the majority of his career. Gronk. For most of his career Brady has had a TE that was at top tier TE.  He doesn't have one now.

Here's the thing. Still hard to be certain how much of that bad play is Father Time and how much that is a divorce wrecking someone's mental mindset, one of Brady's greatest assets. That's why the next few games are going to be very informative. 

2 minutes ago, outlaw4 said:

Being in a high profile relationship that long only makes it more complicated. I'm not really wanting to know the details, though. At least there's a connection to be made between that and Brady's performance.

Here's the thing. Still hard to be certain how much of that bad play is Father Time and how much that is a divorce wrecking someone's mental mindset, one of Brady's greatest assets. That's why the next few games are going to be very informative. 

I hate the guy on the field because I'm a Panther fan.  But I'm very sorry they are going through this.  I seriously doubt it has anywhere near as much to do with football as we think and as the reporters report.

1 hour ago, cookinbrak said:

As Lee Trevino once said, "No matter how hot or beautiful a woman is, somebody is tired of fuc%ing her".

Reminds me of an old Richard Pryor joke.......he said one night after banging his wife, "I'm tired of you.....I got to find me some new pussy"

and she said back to him, "If you had 2 inches more cock you'd find it."