• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colts bench QB Matt Ryan, will start Sam Ehlinger rest of way

Panthers Fan 69

1 hour ago, cardiackat88. said:

YES!

I was totally picturing him in kinda “church clothes” at a car dealership of some kind.

I think you filled in the blank for me.

I was thinking a pair of plaid pants ,white belt and a clip on tie. All topped with lots of hair gel.

Edited by 3838

On 10/25/2022 at 12:04 AM, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Yes I know it’s not panthers related but he did battle us pretty good for a long time  in the south. Is the end at hand ice Matty Ice?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34870574/colts-bench-qb-matt-ryan-start-sam-ehlinger-rest-way

It is not over until the Commanders or Panthers have traded for you and handed you the starting spot...

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, PghPanther said:

Matt Ryan reminds me exactly of this guy on the left from Animal House........."Don't you have any respect for yourself! " - telling that to Bluto (aka John Belushi)........LOL

(BTW yes that is a very young Kevin Bacon in the middle in his first movie role)  image.png.a2544e917a0608df3fabe9b7a53fc701.png

I was thinking more along the lines of Neidemeyer, the head frat dude and ROTC guy. 

MV5BOTExNTYxMTg4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDgzODU3MTE@._V1_.thumb.jpg.28686d80a3af23fdac42b6344594d9be.jpg

Edited by 3838
  • Pie 1

Just now, Panthera onca said:

He won't play again. His contract states that he will be owed an additional 7.5 million if he is injured and unable to pass a physical at the start of the new league year in March. He isn't playing well enough for the Colts to take that risk.

...and his "claim to fame" will be blowing the biggest lead in SB history.

• Pie 1