• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Send some vibes please

cookinwithgas

Hey everyone I wanted to tell you that they froze the mass and did a biopsy, and it turns out I did not have cancer. I am already good to go for my next surgery, which is for my rotator cuff. Need to recover fast as I should be listed for transplant at Tampa soon, and I’m actually in their time window to get a kidney so hopefully it happens fast. I’ve been on dialysis for four years and it’s not a very fun way to live.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, cookinwithgas said:

Hey everyone I wanted to tell you that they froze the mass and did a biopsy, and it turns out I did not have cancer. I am already good to go for my next surgery, which is for my rotator cuff. Need to recover fast as I should be listed for transplant at Tampa soon, and I’m actually in their time window to get a kidney so hopefully it happens fast. I’ve been on dialysis for four years and it’s not a very fun way to live.

Congrats on the good news, that has to be a major relief! Hope everything else falls into place so well for you!

12 hours ago, cookinwithgas said:

hey the plus side of just seeing this thread now is that i also immediately got the good news. this is great. love you buddy i'm glad it sounds like it's working out

• Flames 1

Dr. repaired three tears in my rotator cuff Wednesday. Luckily they gave me the good painkiller so I am chilling at the house for a few days while it starts to set. Hopefully I won’t see the inside of an operating room again until it’s kidney transplant time.

Edited by cookinwithgas
  • Pie 4