• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So, I just started a new gig

Khyber53

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
17 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Damn, Bostic. What a tiny hole in the wall. Also home to the now defunct Green Acres Music Hall, the great bluegrass venue of all time. It was the Red Rocks of bluegrass. The place you just HAD to play if you were anybody.

Neat little place but that was one scary dude hiding out in there. As a person born and raised in the NC mountains, I would like to point out that the guy moved here from up north... just sayin'.

• Pie 1

On 12/27/2022 at 3:28 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

Damn, Bostic. What a tiny hole in the wall. Also home to the now defunct Green Acres Music Hall, the great bluegrass venue of all time. It was the Red Rocks of bluegrass. The place you just HAD to play if you were anybody.

The birthplace of Abraham Lincoln also!

• Pie 1

• 4 months later...

Here's the latest. Neo-Nazi roommate kills two other Neo-nazi roommates, claims he saved thousands.

Hmm, four young Neo-Nazis move in together, have lots of firearms, too much free time and, oh yeah, explosives in the garage. What could go wrong?

And it's in... Florida, of course. I'll never run short of material as long as we still have Florida.

• Pie 1

• 3 weeks later...

Brand new video up. I'll tell ya, if it wasn't for the state of Florida, I'd have half as many stories to do...

And hey, if you are tuning in to watch these, I really appreciate it. I'm still pretty new to writing scripts like this, it's a whole different skillset than newspaper work.

Edited by Khyber53
  • Pie 1

Unfortunate ending of a young man's life for no reason. Mr. Hughes possessed no serious threat, could barely walk and did nothing to provoke the shooter.

The shooter, on the other hand, made his mind up on the opposite side of the parking lot when he pulled the weapon out, strode across the lot, then aggressively walked up on the victim and shot him.

Here's to a 2nd degree murder conviction, hopefully.

• Pie 1