• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 5 - Charlotte Hornets (2-2) @ Orlando Magic (0-5) - 7PM

MillionDollarCam

19 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

Hornets are trash and mediocre at best. Bridges and Ball being out make this team unwatchable, nothing entertaining. Rehiring Steve Clifford gives me Rhule vibes. Banchero is the real deal and he is killing the hornets, where is our coveted center in Williams doing (sitting on the bench). Trash organization. 

Cliff is a solid coach. He makes the most of what he has...which right now isn't much. Got a feeling this is going to be a redshirt year for Mark. He was still pretty raw coming out of Duke. I think they start Nick next year with Mark as the backup.

9 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Plumlee has got to go. We cannot have another year of this. He has no business as a starter. 

Exactly!!! It's ridiculous that they trot him out there and we have invested in that position. The biggest issue we are having is someone boxing out, grabbing boards or flat out just patrolling the rum from easy buckets. Nic has produced  so much in limited time and has earned the chance to start! The infatuation  these coaches have had with mediocrity at the 5 spot is uncanny as hell. 

Edited by Lurk21

1 hour ago, jayboogieman said:

I see you have forgotten that the vet loving big red dog is coaching the Hornets. Plumlee will remain the starter unless traded or he has a season ending injury.

Yep Cliff just going vet patrol. Smh I hope he makes the change soon!

13 hours ago, jayboogieman said:

Didn't Oubre say something about not just jacking up 3s this season? He's already back to doing just that.

More attention needs to be on this. Oubre needs to stop killing this team with that crap. What does he bring to the table that is positive?

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, 33inNC said:

More attention needs to be on this. Oubre needs to stop killing this team with that crap. What does he bring to the table that is positive?

Oubre's extra important with LaMelo and Terry out. Him and Gordon are our top outside shooters, but he's a high volume shooter. When he's in rhythm he's a superstar but when he's cold he's hard to watch.

5 hours ago, MechaZain said:

Oubre's extra important with LaMelo and Terry out. Him and Gordon are our top outside shooters, but he's a high volume shooter. When he's in rhythm he's a superstar but when he's cold he's hard to watch.

I haven't seen the "superstar" part, he has cost this team WAY more than he has helped them. The potential is there, but he has no idea how to know when he is off (seems to me he is mostly off).