• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers trade rumors

TheSpecialJuan

6 minutes ago, Ornias said:

Good chance those Rams picks are decent, but none next year is a killer to me. 

Why?  You planning on the Panthers winning the Super Bowl next year, or even the few year(s) after that.  

This team is in LONG term rebuild, go get those 2024 and 2025 first round picks.  Embrace the suck and the process.. 

• Poo 8

Just now, Wolfcop said:

They are not that far away. There is a solid base on defense and the OL. Plug in the right pieces in the offseason and this team could be making a playoff run next year and ready to really make a run the following season. 

If that solid piece is Lamar Jackson, I'm on board.  But it won't be.  This team is easily 3-5 years from competing for anything that looks like a Super Bowl. Wont change me rooting for them, but if you have ideas of anything else, your delusional.  

• Pie 1
  • Poo 3

34 minutes ago, JVic said:

If that solid piece is Lamar Jackson, I'm on board.  But it won't be.  This team is easily 3-5 years from competing for anything that looks like a Super Bowl. Wont change me rooting for them, but if you have ideas of anything else, your delusional.  

The Bengals would disagree with you. From #1 pick taking a QB, that QB missing a third of his rookie year because of injury, to the Super Bowl his first full year playing. 

Edited by JawnyBlaze

These Brian Burns trade discussions are getting exhausting. Only in fantasy land or on the huddle do you get two first round picks and then use those to immediately hit on two stud rookies one of which becomes an all pro pass rusher overnight. It's time for some of ya'll to wake up from your daydream.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

These Brian Burns trade discussions are getting exhausting. Only in fantasy land or on the huddle do you get two first round picks and then use those to immediately hit on two stud rookies one of which becomes an all pro pass rusher overnight. It's time for some of ya'll to wake up from your daydream.

Are you saying Burns is an All-pro pass rusher?