• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons GameDay Thread

Zod

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

It’s a cause and affect point of view… you can pin point issues but if the last thing that happened resulted in the affect of the actual outcome then it’s pretty damn obvious who you can point a finger a at… p.s. it’s not longer the guy that put you in position to even have a chance to win.

I say PJ did more for that play that Moore did, that MY point of view.  I give him credit for getting open at the last second and the catch but then he made a bone headed decision to rip his helmet off ( stupid rule but its the rules and he knows that ).  Knowing we have a crappy kicker, he goes on to miss that.  DJ gets the blame and so does our stupid kicker.  Neither are wrong.  Its an opinion based on point of view, get over yourself my guy.  People can blame DJ for being a boneheaded moron and not be wrong in doing so.  

2 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

It's not zero sum though. You could still take a shot knowing the fg is in your back pocket. Considering how trash Eddy is, it looks even worse not to have tried now.

PJ has a cannon. PJ has had struggles with decision making with a short field. I understand the decision. 

4 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

The guy was cursing himself out on his run up, with his mental makeup be should be here positing on the huddle, not kicking in the NFL.

yeah idk if you noticed too but after the missed PAT his kickoffs both didnt result in touchbacks, his mind was still on that kick and dude did the EXACT same thing again on the 33 yarder.

• Pie 1

It was a great game. The team fought all day and we had chances to put them away but mistakes hurts us especially the last kick we had to win the game. Silly mistakes young teams make, but we could have won the game. It is life but I enjoyed the grit and termination this team left on the field.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

5 minutes ago, Wolfpredator said:

I say PJ did more for that play that Moore did, that MY point of view.  I give him credit for getting open at the last second and the catch but then he made a bone headed decision to rip his helmet off ( stupid rule but its the rules and he knows that ).  Knowing we have a crappy kicker, he goes on to miss that.  DJ gets the blame and so does our stupid kicker.  Neither are wrong.  Its an opinion based on point of view, get over yourself my guy.  People can blame DJ for being a boneheaded moron and not be wrong in doing so.  

Was DJ a moron, sure, should the Panthers have won the game after DJ was a moron, absolutely.

I’d have been all rah rah, knives and pitchforks, after DJ too if we didn’t have a chance to later win it from what was the exact spot that an extra point is kicked from (33 yarder).

An NFL kicker missed a 48 yard and 33 yard field goal in a dome. That’s more difficult than making one of the kicks.

If there’s someone who’s wearing the ‘I lost the game for us’ hat, it’s Pinero.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1