• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So, no love to Henderson

top dawg

Just now, top dawg said:

C.J. Henderson had great coverage and an even better interception on what should've been the origin of the winning drive. He deserves a little respect this morning.

If you're going to give Moore praise for redeeming himself, you should give Henderson some praise for redeeming himself. That was a magnificent play.

he also got roasted on a touchdown

I think people forget how HARD playing corner is in the NFL...

I also believe A LOT of our guys looked ''suspect'' with Rhule at the helm....

It seems pretty clear that even in losses, this team looks TOTALLY different, even guys some thought were underperforming.

The only area that still seems a lax is a pass rusher opposite Burns.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, JawnyBlaze said:

That was a great one play, but he has been pretty bad consistently. DJ had nothing to redeem, he’s always been good and make a spectacular play

This was D.J.'s first great (even "good") game of the season. It was a great play after a bad one. 

It's going to take longer than a lot of you would like/are willing to bear to wash the stank of Rhule off of some of these players. I was wrong to give Rhule and Snow as much runway as I did. It's evident that they were grossly hampering player development. I'd be surprised if CJ isn't markedly improved by the last quarter of the season now that he's getting coaching from actual NFL coaches with a unified message rather than having to take position coaching from Wilks and then be put in position to fail by Snow. 

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, Panther'sBigD said:

It's going to take longer than a lot of you would like/are willing to bear to wash the stank of Rhule off of some of these players. I was wrong to give Rhule and Snow as much runway as I did. It's evident that they were grossly hampering player development. I'd be surprised if CJ isn't markedly improved by the last quarter of the season now that he's getting coaching from actual NFL coaches with a unified message rather than having to take position coaching from Wilks and then be put in position to fail by Snow. 

Player development takes time, and has to be done correctly. It's obvious that Rhule's leadership was a lesson in consistently putting players into positions to fail.