• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rams Offering Two (Future) Firsts for Burns

Just now, WUnderhill said:

I honestly wonder if the deal is still on the table. I think this is the deal we heard about last week that was turned down. They may have taken it off the table after he missed Mariota Sunday.

Or after they got crushed by the Niners.

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Its not going to help them, in fact its going to cripple them for years

Are you that certain that Burns doesnt make that one play per game that helps the Rams win football games? Burns has one play per game that stops a scoring drive for us. A pass rusher like Burns helps teams like the Rams win football games.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, La Pantera said:

I'm down for trading Burns for two 1sts. But not that far in the future. Need at least one in 23' for QB ammo. And the Rams don't hold one...

Dude you do it since its the rams, I just listed like 5 reasons why they will be one of the worst teams in the nfl in a couple of years.

They will not have a qb and they will not have any way to acquire one that isnt pure poo.  Their oline is in shambles as it stands now and their wunderkid coach is getting wooed by Amazon

do the fuging deal fitt

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, TheCasillas said:

Von Miller plays for the Bills...

I know but he won another ring with them and I'm not doing that team favors to get another one. Two firsts only matter if you have proven decision makers in place. Some people want to anoint Fitterer as the next great GM when he has proven little and he is a part of the reason Darnold is here. I am not just putting blind faith in the idea that he is going to hit on two franchise players with those picks.