• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Re: BOA Turf

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, Floppin said:

Lol, it's ok to not have realized that it was a satirical tweet to begin with.

Nah, I got a good laugh out of it 😄

One of the first things I do when I go to a Twitter I haven't seen before is check their bio. Theirs reads as follows...

The latest updates on Charlotte, NC, a city fighting desperately to remain humorless and mediocre.

That led me to think that maybe, just maybe, this might not be a serious page 🤔

Pretty sure they appeared in my timeline because Josh Klein follows them.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

One of the first things I do when I go to a Twitter I haven't seen before is check their bio. Theirs reads as follows...

The latest updates on Charlotte, NC, a city fighting desperately to remain humorless and mediocre.

Yeah yeah, you're letting your insecurities show. Nobody believes you. It's ok my guy. We've all seen how you post threads that you think are funny and ones that you think are serious. But it's whatever. It's funny how easily you get pressed lol.

Edited by Floppin

2 minutes ago, Floppin said:

Yeah yeah, you're letting your insecurities show. Nobody believes you. It's ok my guy. We've all see how you post threads that you think are funny and ones that you think are serious. But it's whatever. It's funny how easily you get pressed lol.

Nah. If I get fooled on one I'm generally willing to say so. Prior mistakes have led to always checking the profile. I don't really have insecurities about people who don't know me.

In this case, I've spent the better part of a day reading about trade talk. Football fanatic though I may be, I'm a tad bored and needed a break.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1
  • The D 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Nah. If I get fooled on one I'm generally willing to say so. Prior mistakes have led to always checking the profile. I don't really have insecurities about people who don't know me.

In this case, I've spent the better part of a day reading about trade talk. Football fanatic though I may be, I'm a tad bored and needed a break.

Ok. It's really inconsequential. Carry on.

1 minute ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

How many dudes on this MB would actually admit they listen to Taylor Swift. 

Well, they could always point out that Greg Olsen and Ryan Kalil attended her concert.

(their wives may also have been present, but hey...)

1 minute ago, Floppin said:

Ok. It's really inconsequential. Carry on.

Was planning on it.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Pretty sure they appeared in my timeline because Josh Klein follows them.

Dude you got got just admit to it and move on 

• Pie 1

Just now, 4Corners said:

Dude you got got just admit to it and move on 

Would if I had, but nah 😄

That's not to say it hasn't happened before of course, but again that's why I like to check bios.

There are waaaaay too many fake football news sites out there. Can't say I get the appeal myself but apparently a lot of people think it's fun to post bullsh-t.

1 hour ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

How many dudes on this MB would actually admit they listen to Taylor Swift. 

I don't.

My opinion on Taylor Swift is this; no matter how bad anything Kanye West says or does gets, he will always have a special place in my heart for 2 reasons: Graduation, and successfully getting Taylor Swift to shut the fug up, if even for the briefest of moments.