• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Justin Fields 61 yard rushing touchdown

Just now, YourLastThought said:

I still dont think he is all that great. He will have a highlight or two but a Cam he is not or anywhere even close. I suppose ima mouthbreather because im not screaming for Justin Fields after that run right?

He has two passing touchdown today too. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, YourLastThought said:

I still dont think he is all that great. He will have a highlight or two but a Cam he is not or anywhere even close. I suppose ima mouthbreather because im not screaming for Justin Fields after that run right?

Mate he's improving every week with a guy called Darnell Mooney as his number 1 target. Watch him play now that the panthers game is over

• Pie 6

5 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

Cam had smitty, Olsen, shockey, dwill, stewart and a solid oline through his first 3 years in the league. That’s a good base for a young qb. Fields doesn’t have poo and has basically played 1 season and is already turning a corner with fuging nothing around him. I do not get people saying “he’s not gonna be all that great” when it’s pretty obvious the guy is gonna be good.

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1

Just now, TheRumGone said:

Cam had smitty, Olsen, shockey, dwill, stewart and a solid oline through his first 3 years in the league. That’s a good base for a young qb. Fields doesn’t have poo and has basically played 1 season and is already turning a corner with fuging nothing around him. I do not get people saying “he’s not gonna be all that great” when it’s pretty obvious the guy is gonna be good.

Plus entirely new coaching staff between year one and year two