• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College BBall 2022

jayboogieman

8 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I’d like to keep Hubert because he’s recruiting well but watching our guys swing the ball around the perimeter without any penetration to only throw up some wild ass shot is maddening. There’s no movement on offense, the ball moves around the perimeter and then someone has to go one on one once the shot clock hits 10… and it’s nearly every single possession.

The team basically getting hot hitting 3s all day last season seriously masks how bad Carolina was before the Duke game last season.  They can be the best team in the nation but they have to play to their strengths and stop playing without any real offensive sets.  They are so crazy streaky because they aren’t playing smart basketball.  Frustrating to the point I considered not watching this game

3 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

You would have watched no matter what. Your fandom demands it.

I mean Carolina has a better team and are way more experienced.  This should be a blowout.  But here we are

Again..#1 problem the entire season is Caleb Love shooting UNC out of the game

Edited by Shocker

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I mean Carolina has a better team and are way more experienced.  This should be a blowout.  But here we are

Maybe, maybe not. Duke has been depending on the one and done freshmen for a few years now. Their current team is no different but isn't working for them quite like it did under K. On the other hand, the Heels aren't that good under Davis.