• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College BBall 2022

jayboogieman

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Houston is very talented and has size but I am wondering to myself when they play a great team.  I personally like UCLA to win this tournament 

UCLA is good pick but Alabama is pretty much the best team in college basketball with the best player.

Just found out their best player Brandon Miller is dealing with a groin injury which could be bad news for Alabama.

Im starting to like Princeton as the cinderella team that could reach the Final Four.

• Pie 1

On 3/18/2023 at 8:50 PM, CamWhoaaCam said:

UCLA is good pick but Alabama is pretty much the best team in college basketball with the best player.

Just found out their best player Brandon Miller is dealing with a groin injury which could be bad news for Alabama.

Im starting to like Princeton as the cinderella team that could reach the Final Four.

Alabama is the top seed for a reason and I hear you but San Diego St will be a very tough game.  Those guys can play.

Carolina is going to look a whole lot different next year.

Current Lineup:

G - Davis, Trimble

G - Love, Wilcher

F - Dunn

F - Washington, High

C - Bacot, Shaver

This is assuming Love comes back, he may leave.

Carolina has four scholarships open and every single one should be invested in shooters.

There’s also a rumor floating around that Pitino might flip Ian Jackson.

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Carolina is going to look a whole lot different next year.

Current Lineup:

G - Davis, Trimble

G - Love, Wilcher

F - Dunn

F - Washington, High

C - Bacot, Shaver

This is assuming Love comes back, he may leave.

Carolina has four scholarships open and every single one should be invested in shooters.

There’s also a rumor floating around that Pitino might flip Ian Jackson.

Glad to see Bacot return.  The idea of Ian Jackson going elsewhere has worried me as much as not making the tournament this season. Definitely could happen

Edited by Shocker

18 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly hope Love just goes into the draft and goes to the G League. It's what he needs for his development and it's what UNC needs as a team. Too often these guys get caught standing around waiting for Love to do something.  

If the Heels can push Love out then I’d try to get Cadeau and Jackson (since they want to play together) to reclassify and then use one of the scholarships on Timberlake and then hope some additional shooters hit the portal for the remaining two scholarships.

G - Cadeau, Trimble

G - Davis, Wilcher, Dunn

F - Jackson, Timberlake

F - Washington, High

C - Bacot, Shaver

It pains me to say it because I love the kid but he needs to go. He's not improving here and we're not improving as a team with him taking the lion's share of the shots. He needs a coach to help him with shot selection and decision making in general, not a constant green light. And as a team we need to move the ball and having two shoot first, shoot second, pass as a last resort guards playing nearly all the guard minutes just isn't working.

Hope Miami makes it to the final four.  If they can survive Houston, they have a very good shot.

They look pretty good so far, but still got another half to go.   

If I had to pick a team to win it this year at this point, might be UConn.  They might be the hottest team in the country.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II

14 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Hope Miami makes it to the final four.  If they can survive Houston, they have a very good shot.

They look pretty good so far, but still got another half to go.   

If I had to pick a team to win it this year at this point, might be UConn.  They might be the hottest team in the country.  

Miami has the guards…no doubt there.  If someone takes out Alabama this tournament is completely wide open.  So many upsets.  Right now it is very hard to pick against the Tide.  They are clearly the best left.

Gonzaga is still here and the ways they have been denied in the past I wouldn’t put it past them winning it

Edited by Shocker