• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College BBall 2022

jayboogieman

On 3/22/2023 at 2:04 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

Puff Johnson hits the portal from UNC. It's a mass exodus. I'm not surprised. If you don't play guys they're gonna transfer. Hubert better hope he can get some of these '24 recruits to reclassify or he's gonna get himself fired next year.

Yeah, we can’t blame these guys for moving on.  Ian Jackson confirmed his commitment which honestly surprised me.  Hubert will have a short bench next season as things look today and IMO this is a huge season for him as coach.

I don’t see either of these bigtime commits reclassifing so he needs to get some transfers 

Edited by Shocker

31 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Yeah, we can’t blame these guys for moving on.  Ian Jackson confirmed his commitment which honestly surprised me.  Hubert will have a short bench next season as things look today and IMO this is a huge season for him as coach.

I don’t see either of these bigtime commits reclassifing so he needs to get some transfers 

Hubert is always gonna have a short bench until he learns how to use his bench. He had a decent bench this year and failed to use it and that's why all these dudes bailed.

Just now, Davidson Deac II said:

Bama is done.  Miami up by 17 over Houston.  All four number seeds could be done in a little bit.

Alabama may be more talented, but in College BBall, the three is the great equalizer.  SDSU shot them decently, Alabama was horrible.

When you look at who is left a team like FAU has a legitimate shot at winning it.  Crazy

• Pie 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Hubert is always gonna have a short bench until he learns how to use his bench. He had a decent bench this year and failed to use it and that's why all these dudes bailed.

You know I agree with you here.  He had plenty of bench and ignored them all season.  You know my position on him as coach.