• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Digital cameras?

Hawk

so I asked the resident pro, but you know he never responds to pm's!!!

Any of you recently bought a digital SLR?

I am looking to buy one for my wife for Christmas. She doesn't like the little pocket digitals we have and keeps using the old Rebel EOS and I hate paying to get pictures developed!!!

Mostly for pictures of the kids etc, but I like the idea of being able to use it at games etc and wildlife etc.

Been to a few really good review websites, but now I'm looking for personal opinions/experiences.

Thanks

just bought this camera from a store in the south called brandsmart here is the camera...it is the canon rebel t1i...I got it for 671 open box with the lens included.

85dd8c0f-0ef2-4fd4-b04a-b327e5fb871e.jpg&size=4&dhm=a534571e&hl=en

not cheap tho

http://www.butterflyphoto.com/prodinfo.phtml?id=7859&ref=Froogle_New

Not bad at all. Did it come with the free accessories of the one with the link I posted? Bag, etc.??

That is still a great deal on a 15 MP Cannon.

Not bad at all. Did it come with the free accessories of the one with the link I posted? Bag, etc.??

That is still a great deal on a 15 MP Cannon.

mine came with the lens...but I had to pay for the bag and a sdic card...alltogether game to about 720...cant beat that deal...but I didnt buy it online..the deal I got cant be beat online...but that deal for the xsi is awesome

Archived