• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

4 Free Tickets for Tomorrow Night

Seltzer

33 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

I'm in Europe for work and I don't have anyone available to use these.  Posting here bc I want them to go to a Panthers fan.

Section 540

Row 19 Seats 9-12

Please DM if interested

I'll take them and won't turn around and sell them like the ticket reseller "OGPanther1993". He has 21 comments suggesting he comes just to get tickets. Give them to me man. Need to take the kids. 

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

I'll take them and won't turn around and sell them like the ticket reseller "OGPanther1993". He has 21 comments suggesting he comes just to get tickets. Give them to me man. Need to take the kids. 

Lol you can have them bro no one wants resell these tickets it’s gonna be a damn Monsoon. I had to sign in thru twitter because I’m locked out of my original account and the forgot my password is non functional.

19 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

There are a lot of people that spend more time reading than posting. Responses like yours are a big reason why. 

• Beer 1

What's sad is when I read the original post I thought "what the F event is tomorrow at the stadium?"  My mind immediately turned to thinking it was a concert or something.  I guess I have given up on the season so hard that I couldn't even wrap my brain around the fact that there is half a season left and we are playing in the Amazon Bowl against a team that is owned by the Home Depot guy and coached by Mr. Fed-Ex, Jr.

Edited by Wes21
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1