• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Good analysis on Bryce Young vs LSU

JawnyBlaze

7 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Good Video.  Makes me more comfortable about Young.  You can have all the tools, ie J. Russell, but if you can't process the field and make the correct decision, you'll never make it in the NFL.  I'd rather have a 6 foot QB that can process than a 6"4" physical specimen but can't read the field. 

This x 1,000.

• Flames 1

I've grown okay with the idea of gambling a 1st on Young despite his size, but I don't think any of the other QBs would be worth the swing. 😕

It's night and day compared to other prospects though how well he sees the field and goes through his progressions.

Edited by Icege
  • Pie 1

He is so damn tiny. Great vision but he scares the hell out of me. I would be happy to snag a DE and then trade back up into the 1st with our 2nds for him. He looks like he is 5'10" at best and under 180 lbs lol. The combine measurements is going to be his biggest hurdle for him with his skills. Could be a legit NFL starter or a guy who peaked in school.

• Beer 1