• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now that Young/Stroud will be gone before the Panthers pick, what FA QB do u want

If we are somehow unable to get 1 of the 4 1st round QB's Young, Stroud, Levis, Richardson or trade for Lamar then I'd be ok with going into next year with Corral. It's just highly unlikely that a new HC is gonna come in and hitch their wagon to a 3rd round QB from the last regime unless they had no other options. 

4 hours ago, Varking said:

Florida just took a four star QB that originally commit to the Hurricanes last night. It makes me lean towards Richardson entering the draft. DJ Lagway may still commit too. If he does, Richardson is for sure going pro. I’d roll the dice on him. 

He will never be a good passer

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

I’m going to tell myself that Corral purposely looked like Jimmy Clausen all pre season so he wouldn’t have to play for Rhule and that he’s actually a second coming of Patrick Mahomes under the right coach 

He only got 4 reps a practice. Didn't get many reps the week of the two games he played.

Nobody is going to look good with that. 

Then he had to deal with a jailbreak on every drop back. Nobody to block for him and scrub recievers. 

6 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

He only got 4 reps a practice. Didn't get many reps the week of the two games he played.

Nobody is going to look good with that. 

Then he had to deal with a jailbreak on every drop back. Nobody to block for him and scrub recievers. 

It's still too early to know who is drafting where and which QBs will rise/fall, but I will say that Corral is a nice insurance policy if all else fails.