• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brian Burns has more sacks than any other player in NFL history under 25 years old

WarPanthers89

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Burns doesn't get double teamed. Watch him play, I do. He's a jag who gets a sack or a pressure when it doesn't matter. He never shows up on money downs. Hanes did it twice in one game. 

Burns is overrated and if they pay him he will NEVER earn it.

I've said my piece. 

He literally just last night sacked Mariota on 4th down........

• Beer 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

1 sack, crown him. Hanes got 2. Keep up the campaign though.

I'm not crowning anyone, just pointing out what you said was patently false.  Some of y'all just love being miserable and ALWAYS looking for something to bitch and moan about.  Lighten up, enjoy watching the team you supposedly like when they win. You never know when it may be your last Panther game as no one is promised tomorrow.

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

76DE6736-77F0-47BF-BBA2-55032647B9EC.jpeg.86e2375e619e1114ee54f8c399e68d13.jpeg

“two low future first round picks”

There’s a good chance those future firsts from the Rams are actually high picks. Plus once you factor in Burns contract and where we are in our quest for a QB… there’s just no way to justify not accepting the trade

Again, the only person it didn’t benefit was Scott Fitterer. Big picture wise you take the deal. However, Scott needs to cling onto whatever chance he has at putting together a competitive team next season to keep his job. Picks in 2024 and 2025 don’t help him. 

What’s in the best interest of Scott Fitterer doesn’t line up with what’s in the best interest for the Carolina Panthers 

Yeah, the obvious conflict of interest is there. Tepper should have demanded that trade be done

Just now, Sir Purr said:

I'm not crowning anyone, just pointing out what you said was patently false.  Some of y'all just love being miserable and ALWAYS looking for something to bitch and moan about.  Lighten up, enjoy watching the team you supposedly like when they win. You never know when it may be your last Panther game as no one is promised tomorrow.

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

44 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I completely disagree but respect your opinion. When you look around the league and the success rate at DE spot when picked middle and lower portions of round 1 you realize how specials someone like Burns is and is just 24 years old. 

Also…it’s not like Burns is doing anything to lower his trade value. He could be traded at any point after the season but based on his current trajectory he is not lowering his overall value especially when he has zero threat at the other DE spot and he performs even though teams have to focus on him specifically at DE

We just did this yesterday.  His stats are marginal and there are plenty of 2nd and 3rd rounders with comparable numbers.  Hell Crosby was 4rth round and has better numbers then him. 

• Pie 1

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

We just did this yesterday.  His stats are marginal and there are plenty of 2nd and 3rd rounders with comparable numbers.  Hell Crosby was 4rth round and has better numbers then him. 

So we don't need 1st round picks, we can just take better players in the 4th round. You should let the GM know.

• Flames 1