• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Games Thread

kungfoodude

7 hours ago, CPantherKing said:

Jimmy G and CMC are a Playoff/SB winning backfield. That backfield is going to rack up the GWD. The Panthers could of had them. This front office keeps getting it wrong.

I’d agree if CMC was the lead back for the niners…. But Mitchel got more carries and snaps than CMC last night…..

19 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

You're going to get a lot of votes for Aaron Rodgers too. Probably also others.

If you expand it to all time, You'll probably get a lot of Tom Brady votes, but is he really a better quarterback than say, Manning or Brees, or was he just on better teams?

The whole "who's the absolute #1 best" discussion really only matters to sports fans and talk radio guys.

Give me somebody that we as a team can win with and I won't give a sh-t whether somebody thinks they're better or worse than Dan Marino or Joe Montana.

Just for clarity's sake:

"Have you ever seen a football player better than Patrick Mahomes? I have not. Mahomes had his 16th career game with four or more passing touchdowns, which is already tied for the ninth-most by any player in the Super Bowl era. Mahomes has thrown for a quartet in 22.2% of his career games. No other quarterback in NFL history has done so in more than 15% of their games. Mahomes has 176 passing touchdowns in 72 career starts; he passed Dan Marino (173) for the most in a player's first 75 starts."

"Mahomes leads the NFL with 2,936 passing yards and 25 passing touchdowns, and the Chiefs have re-entered the driver's seat for the No. 1 seed in the AFC. That may not change anytime soon. Mahomes has won 24 straight starts in November and December, the longest winning streak over any two-month span since quarterback starts have been recorded in 1950."

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-stats-and-records-week-10-is-vikings-wr-justin-jefferson-off-to-best-three-y

Like I said, Scot, Mahomes is in a class of his own. He is the best QB in the NFL right now, and it's not even really close. If you're going to start a team today, he's the first pick. It's really not even debatable (though you may try). Just accept it.