• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Games Thread

kungfoodude

1 minute ago, Pimpdaddy said:

they are well coached and never had a losing season under Vrabel. Always competitive....Even with Tannehill...coaching makes franchise qb's if they have any reasonable skills...

Are you telling me that Tannerhill is a franchise qb? He's better than Baker and Sam sure but that's about as far as I'm willing to go. I think the Titans are winning in spite of him.

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Are you telling me that Tannerhill is a franchise qb? He's better than Baker and Sam sure but that's about as far as I'm willing to go. I think the Titans are winning in spite of him.

re-read his comment.
If you have an above average coach, it will make it seem like you have a borderline franchise qb just simply by that qb being competent.

Just now, Cam's New Arm said:

re-read his comment.
If you have an above average coach, it will make it seem like you have a borderline franchise qb just simply by that qb being competent.

Well I wouldn't call Tannerhill borderline anything but average myself but my standards may be skewed a bit.

The Titans run an old school ground and pound conservative offense.  It's centered around the run game and a game manager qb.

Its the very conservative style approach that everyone says is antiquated. 

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

...in no way am I saying Tanny is a franchise...I'm saying coaching is everything...which is why we sucked so bad under fhule. Of course you have to have a qb that has skill but scheme, philosophy and leadership in coaching is most of it. How could they have 4 winning seasons in a row under Vrabel and 6 winning season in a row if not for coaching...something we'd kill for.. they have done it with Tanny and none other than Mariota.... just saying pretty respectable.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

So basically our game plan against Atlanta last Thursday?

Yep. Run the ball, take safe passes, and play great defense.

No reason why we can't.  We have more offensive talent than the Titans do.  Although Henry is a different breed.