• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Games Thread

kungfoodude

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I couldn't tell you who the guy was, but Reich probably still has some friends in Philadelphia.

They played a post game press conference with the guy on nfl network today as well but i only caught part of it. He was a big fan of Reich and was not pulling punches. Sorry I didn't catch the name.

Edit: Mr. Scot found it.

Edited by Jon Snow

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think that team has all but quit on Kingsbury.  Kyler is running the place from what I can tell. They showed a segment where they actually let him call plays to show him how difficult it was after another one of his meltdowns. They are so dysfunctional its funny. 

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, Pakmeng said:

Jets bench Wilson. Never understood the excitement around this guy (or Lance)

Being young and the new shiny object doesn't mean they are good

Turns out the #1 and #2 rated QBs ( Lawrence and Fields ) should have been 1 and 2 in the draft. Prospect fatigue is real and it hurt Fields. Although he’s probably lucky he didn’t go to the Jets but he would have been gold in San Fran.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

12 hours ago, trueblade said:

Wasn't he a guy you thought Wilks might bring in if Wilks got the full time gig?

I had speculated primarily on Freddie Kitchens and Rob Chudzinski as guys that works had history with. He doesn't have history with Hamilton as I recall, but as a guy who might be fired he'd have been an option.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1