• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Games Thread

kungfoodude

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Well, a Steelers win does push us up the draft board....

We actually might want Indy to win

We’re probably going to win another game or two. Other than Houston week 18 I’m not sure Indy has another win on their schedule. They need a QB just as bad as we do. Pittsburgh doesn’t. 

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Now we are at 5. The Rams and Bears are going to win another game or more, so we can slide up to 3rd.

Our biggest worry should be the Texans, Broncos, and Steelers. All the rest of the 4 win teams can and probably will win games.

Broncos and Steelers are highly unlikely to take a qb.  If they are ahead of us in draft order, our only concern would be teams trading with them to move up in the draft order. 

32 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Broncos and Steelers are highly unlikely to take a qb.  If they are ahead of us in draft order, our only concern would be teams trading with them to move up in the draft order. 

I am not sure I would put the Steelers in the "highly unlikely" category. The Broncos are unlikely but it is possible that they make a tectonic shift in direction if they jettison Hackett, as well.

6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I am not sure I would put the Steelers in the "highly unlikely" category. The Broncos are unlikely but it is possible that they make a tectonic shift in direction if they jettison Hackett, as well.

Seattle has Denver’s pick from the Russ trade. 

• Beer 1