• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Games Thread

kungfoodude

4 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I am not sure I would put the Steelers in the "highly unlikely" category. The Broncos are unlikely but it is possible that they make a tectonic shift in direction if they jettison Hackett, as well.

Might depend on how he plays the rest of the season, but Pickett has shown some decent potential.  I do think they are highly unlikely.  They may however be willing to trade with someone for a good haul of players/picks.  

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Pete Carroll is 71 years old. Does he really want to develop a rookie QB? How much longer does he plan to coach? How likely is it that a drafted rookie is better than Geno has been this year during that timeframe?

I would honestly probably bet on the Seahawks sticking with Geno.

Wonder what kind of deal he gets?  Teddy Bridgewater's contract?

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Pretty sure he's a free agent next year, but is everybody dead certain that Seattle won't at least consider sticking with Geno Smith?

Who do they have behind him? Geno wouldn't prevent them from looking to the future replacement. Especially with how much development these kids need.  

• Beer 1