• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Games Thread

kungfoodude

Just now, RJK said:

He’s obviously a project. Just like Richardson will be. 2 years at least 

And that’s ok. People need to adjust their expectations. Josh Allen had 3 games with under 100 passing yards his rookie year. Imagine if they labeled him a bust and weren’t patient….

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

I don't really doubt that they want to pay him. I'm just not sure they can be convinced on the "fully guaranteed" part.

(and I honestly don't blame them for that)

Something has got to give with that with the league in general because I have a feeling that will become more of an issue within the next 2 years across the board.

6 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Something has got to give with that with the league in general because I have a feeling that will become more of an issue within the next 2 years across the board.

Watson's not exactly making a case for it in Cleveland.

Other owners hated the Browns for that. They're probably getting a good laugh out of it now.

Edited by Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Watson's not exactly making a case for it in Cleveland.

Other owners hated the Browns for that. They're probably getting a good laugh out of it now.

Did you see the NFL twitter account highlight of Watson's pass to Amari Cooper? It didn't include Watson IN THE VIDEO or mention his name...talk about blackballed in the league. 

3 minutes ago, matt rhules gut fat said:

Who knows whose reporter or source was accurate. Teppers decisions certainly align more with the loser take though 

1327162E-DBB2-4B5E-B5A2-F4FC33CA312A.png

Go back and read the actual PFT article. Whatever you posted paraphrased horribly. The PFT article only named the minority owners and made no mention of which ones wanted him fired.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/16/source-some-steelers-limited-partners-want-a-coaching-change/

Edited by Panthercougar68

1 minute ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Did you see the NFL twitter account highlight of Watson's pass to Amari Cooper? It didn't include Watson IN THE VIDEO or mention his name...talk about blackballed in the league. 

Can't say he doesn't deserve it...

And it's a good time to remember just how big a bullet we dodged in that story.