• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Games Thread

kungfoodude

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Why the fug didn’t we draft Howell instead of some poo linebacker that never played if your philosophy is to keep throwing darts.   fug you fitt you are worse then hurney

he didn't say his philosophy was to throw all his darts at all the QBs in one draft, lol. 

They liked Corral more so they drafted him.

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Sir Purr said:

In before the inevitable Huddle meltdown if Howell has a good game. 

6 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Why the fug didn’t we draft Howell instead of some poo linebacker that never played if your philosophy is to keep throwing darts.   fug you fitt you are worse then hurney

😁

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

he didn't say his philosophy was to throw all his darts at all the QBs in one draft, lol. 

They liked Corral more so they drafted him.

Fitts admitted we still thought hard about drafting Howell too even after we took Corral.

That we liked Corral better gives me pause on this crew being behind solving our QB problem.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Fitts admitted we still thought hard about drafting Howell too even after we took Corral.

That we liked Corral better gives me pause on this crew being behind solving our QB problem.

Yep.  Why not load up the qb room when you have zilch in their at the moment?  fug fat ass fitts

34 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

why would you want a rookie when you can have Sam Darnold winning you games*

*QB rating not guaranteed

I'm not sure what Sam Darnold has to do with the Panthers drafting a QB? They will be drafting a QB whether he's here or not. You can bet money on that.

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I didnt like Howell til the 4th. I still member the commies drafting rgIII and cousins in the same draft.....one is still playing at a high level and the other is making faces and has a mic for games. 

Shame they traded 2 for 2 commies picks in order to pick Brandon(on IR) Smith LB....... the commies used the panthers pick on howell. Id supported the pick with the 4th or 5th rounder.

I also heard If Corral was picked before the trade with pats, the plan was to pick howell. 

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

I didnt like Howell til the 4th. I still member the commies drafting rgIII and cousins in the same draft.....one is still playing at a high level and the other is making faces and has a mic for games. 

Shame they traded 2 for 2 commies picks in order to pick Brandon(on IR) Smith LB....... the commies used the panthers pick on howell. Id supported the pick with the 4th or 5th rounder.

I also heard If Corral was picked before the trade with pats, the plan was to pick howell. 

It sounds like our front office had them valued pretty close to each other. If both were still on the board, I don't get why we rushed to give up picks and move up. Obviously, they preferred Corral. I'll just say I never believed Corral was a better QB at any point in their collegiate careers.

• Beer 1