• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post your 2023 Mocks/Simulations Here!

45catfan

2 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Players only have 3 more days to declare for the draft...I think the 6th is the deadline.  DraftTeks top 50 still have 10 guys that have yet to declare, most are either on Georgia's roster or teams that just played this past weekend.  They have to decide quickly.  Georgia's slate is fairly large overall, but TCU has several guys that should get drafted too.  They have to decide before the Natty.

Actually it's the 16th, not 6th for underclassmen.  My bad.

1453752183_Screenshot2023-01-109_23_22PM.thumb.png.6f171670f0b29c3d2d9966ed0df73dd2.png

742616567_Screenshot2023-01-109_23_50PM.thumb.png.c71258a3d497b241b275fcc565782090.png

29748121_Screenshot2023-01-109_24_12PM.thumb.png.68526e2eaf3b597ec24194928ad35d9a.png

Still getting my bearings and not happy with my knowledge level. The main reason for posting this is the trades I got. I do owe bears the panthers 4th, but got their 100th(3rd comp) this year. I mainly chalked with filling needs/wants. I feel one of the OTs can and will be OG(mainly steen). Plus with the trades back, it falls on levis if success is reached. It feels like 2-4 starters and PLENTY OF DEPTH. 

• Beer 1

team logo
pfn-logo-black
  • CAR
    Anthony Richardson
    QB Florida

• CAR
    O'Cyrus Torrence
    OG Florida

• CAR
    Mazi Smith
    DT Michigan

• CAR
    Jack Campbell
    LB Iowa

• CAR
    Dontayvion Wicks
    WR Virginia

• CAR
    Luke Musgrave
    TE Oregon State

• CAR
    Keaton Mitchell
    RB East Carolina

• CAR
    DJ Turner
  • Pie 1

this should be pinned.

Having said that, Richardson scares the hell out of me---is the Lamar Jackson of this draft?  That completion percentage is terrible--like to know more about the variables (bad OL, wrs, te, etc). 

Call me crazy, but I would rather take Herndon Hooker in the third. 

On 1/9/2023 at 4:33 PM, jayboogieman said:

image.png.bb379aeb992fd869efedf3d398954cd8.png

GREAT draft.  You need to be our GM.  (kidding--that site can make you trade crazy!!)

• Beer 1

36 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

this should be pinned.

Having said that, Richardson scares the hell out of me---is the Lamar Jackson of this draft?  That completion percentage is terrible--like to know more about the variables (bad OL, wrs, te, etc). 

Call me crazy, but I would rather take Herndon Hooker in the third. 

GREAT draft.  You need to be our GM.  (kidding--that site can make you trade crazy!!)

Thanks, but I wouldn't want to be an NFL GM. I feel it would be a miserable job. You have to deal with the owner, the media, the players, the players' agents, the coaches, the scouts, and the fans. That's just not my sort of thing. And yeah, that site can make you trade crazy.

Richardson is the definition of boom or bust. He's raw with a ton of potential. From what I saw, Florida didn't really surround him with good players and most of his receivers went down with injury as the season progressed. Some team will fall in love with his measurables and will pick him high. How high is the question though.