• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post your 2023 Mocks/Simulations Here!

45catfan

Screenshot_2023-03-25-14-45-45-81_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.thumb.jpg.251837afe3d443652bb22fe33ec00d18.jpg

Please God let this happen! Carter and brown outside! I get the huge red flags. He is an absolute wild card some have off the boards. If he gets all the way to the 2nd were the $ isn't as high and he has to still earn the big, he might actually give a damn to play hard at least a few years chasing $. I'll take the risk as the reward is allpro level. If he gets close that solves the DL and really let's the LB have some room to operate......

Rush is a top level CB on the RAS scale. Was a great CB, if not too at the senior bowl. Was better than expected at the combine. Is super aggressive and sure enough tackler. Good as a blitzer. Love that a top athlete fell here that also has an aggressive streak at CB.

Perry is Chark's successor as a good athlete with height. He isn't quite the athlete Chark is, but the production at wake was killer. Was also very good at the senior bowl backing up it was just because he was at wake with a pass happy team.

Then spears as the last pick who is a top back but overlooked due to the school he played at.

Schoonmaker is a guy I liked out of UM, with a better QB this year he was pretty decent. Great athlete at the position. As a TE he's absolutely fine with growth potential 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

On 3/25/2023 at 2:07 PM, chbright said:

Screenshot_2023-03-25-14-45-45-81_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.thumb.jpg.251837afe3d443652bb22fe33ec00d18.jpg

Please God let this happen! Carter and brown outside! I get the huge red flags. He is an absolute wild card some have off the boards. If he gets all the way to the 2nd were the $ isn't as high and he has to still earn the big, he might actually give a damn to play hard at least a few years chasing $. I'll take the risk as the reward is allpro level. If he gets close that solves the DL and really let's the LB have some room to operate......

Rush is a top level CB on the RAS scale. Was a great CB, if not too at the senior bowl. Was better than expected at the combine. Is super aggressive and sure enough tackler. Good as a blitzer. Love that a top athlete fell here that also has an aggressive streak at CB.

Perry is Chark's successor as a good athlete with height. He isn't quite the athlete Chark is, but the production at wake was killer. Was also very good at the senior bowl backing up it was just because he was at wake with a pass happy team.

Then spears as the last pick who is a top back but overlooked due to the school he played at.

Schoonmaker is a guy I liked out of UM, with a better QB this year he was pretty decent. Great athlete at the position. As a TE he's absolutely fine with growth potential 

No way he drops that far imo

1566527569_Screenshot2023-03-276_43_02PM.png.9ec07d38fae1815188e62c6550e86c28.png

side note- did PFF put thier mock stuff behind a paywall??

Draft- could not allow kincaid to fall, didnt want him, but gladly took it. Now Ive sinned......Im a pure BPA, but I had to move up CB/DB on my list. Ward is tweener CB/DB/NB/ long play maker. Others just BPA at needs, robertson is all over form one year ago(1st round) to UDFA right now. The longer the draft gos, the more risk Ive always taken. 

image.png.81027d66b4b8c8a1e58b67289264597c.png

image.png.125e5045d57d0a63c26450a5006921a8.png

Bodied this one fellas.  Traded back with Houston who took AR.  I thought, well crap, he's the only reason I didn't go back to #4 initially, but since the Texans nabbed him let me go ahead and trade with Indy.  The Colts took Stroud and left me with the QB we probably would have taken at #1 anyway.  Got all positions of need and key depth.  Books projects to a 3-4 End and Coburn is a true NT.