• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please don’t screw this up

NAS

I do think that we are set up nicely for a QB to succeed. The OL is the biggest issue....aside from coaching anyways. 

We've got a WR corps that is young and has a lot of potential (imo). We've got a workhorse RB if we can keep him another year or two for cheap. But the OL is what I think we needed most personnel-wise. Lock up Bozeman. Get a good TE from draft and/or FA (we should have two good receiving TEs).  And then we're set. Defense is set up for some success, but it would be great to get a good powerful answer opposite Burns and/or a big beefy powerful DT beside Brown. 

And again, I don't think it's ultimately really going to matter where in the first we get our QB in the first as long as we get one with a legit first round grade.

Meaning more that we shouldn't stress out if we're in danger of missing out on Young or Stroud. They'll still be a couple good options available, imo. 

The #1 thing we need, though, is a good HC who can find a QB that fits what he wants to do or, better yet, take the best available QB and make it work with him.

If we get a good HC, I think everything else will fall into place.... whether or not we draft Stroud or Young or any QB with a top 5 pick.

• Pie 2

48 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

Look at that, 8-1 Eagles currently drafting #4 overall. THAT’S why you do that Rams trade.

Kupp is out for a few weeks and Matt is still in the concussion protocol.....plus there are new-ish rumors that mcvay would retire if any of the big guns leave.....BB has got to sign cheap and help take over games for this not to be wrong.... 

• Pie 3

5 hours ago, Tbe said:

The Lions have two first rounders. 8 and 11 I think. I’m sure the Raiders would love those.

Texans as well.

It’s as if the tanking teams are actually setting themselves up.

Meanwhile we’ve been trading away picks and denying accumulating them lol

We are doomed until Tepper gets out of his own way.