• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

World Cup 2022

Ja  Rhule

28 minutes ago, toldozer said:

I thought they were going to job us with some ghost penalty there at the end.  Also Shaq Moore should never see the field again. 

Huge victory but agree Moore and Musah were what the French call “tota shittola”

Also where is Reyna?

Edited by Shocker

27 minutes ago, toldozer said:

The Dutch side isn't super strong. I wouldn't be surprised if we can win the game. I'll be watching Saturday 

Counter attack is going to need to be better than it was today. Netherlands runs that 5-3-2 which realistically looks like a 3-4-2-1 due to their wingbacks getting caught up the field all the time.

Van Dijk is an elite defender but Timber and Ake are average, I’d love to see Weah shift inside and have Pulisic and Aaronson on the wings so that three of our more technical players are leading the charge up top. Sargent was decent today but he lacks vision at times, and maybe, just maybe, Berhalter will use Reyna as a super sub. If there was also a game that you’d ever bring on Yedlin as a sub, it would be against the Dutch. Yedlin’s speed could be a valuable asset in the last 10 minutes against a team that gets caught up the pitch quite a bit.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

On 11/29/2022 at 6:26 PM, toldozer said:

I'd take Musah playing all 11 positions on the field all game before I see Moore even in uniform again. TRASH

Again can someone explain why Gio Reyna is not playing?  I am so frustrated with Berks substitutions I am beside myself.  Does anyone know what is the deal with this fuggin coach?

Also, the US could hang around but the Dutch will be/should be heavy favorites in this one.

I mean I hear you but Musah can’t be taking free kicks…ever.  A foot outside the box he sails it into the upper deck.  I played soccer for many years and that shet fuggin drives me insane

Edited by Shocker

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

Again can someone explain why Gio Reyna is not playing?  I am so frustrated with Berks substitutions I am beside myself.  Does anyone know what is the deal with this fuggin coach?

Also, the US could hang around but the Dutch will be/should be heavy favorites in this one.

I mean I hear you but Musah can’t be taking free kicks…ever.  A foot outside the box he sails it into the upper deck.  I played soccer for many years and that shet fuggin drives me insane

It was his birthday that's the only reason he got it.  Right outside the box is too close to get it up over the wall and to dip back under the bar.  Need some more space

Edited by toldozer

On 11/29/2022 at 6:26 PM, toldozer said:

I'd take Musah playing all 11 positions on the field all game before I see Moore even in uniform again. TRASH

If the U.S. had scored there no one would've complained. I was thinking 3 v. 2 was good enough reason to give it a go. Just poor execution.

I'm just glad FIFA got the message that in order to win American viewers over, you can't reward flopping as much.

On 11/30/2022 at 7:06 PM, Shocker said:

Gio is an offensive player. Every game other than England the U.S. has held a league going into sub time so the U.S. subbed back and changed to a defensive alignment. The U.S. has not given up a proper goal yet so you can't argue with the result.

If Berhalter makes a tactical change to play a counter attack against the Netherlands you may see Gio start. Calm down young one. You will learn soon enough. Berhalter was a defensive player and is a defensive minded coach. The Dutch will be open to counters all game.