• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

World Cup 2022

Ja  Rhule

6 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

And, if you watch Argentina with a Spanish ref, flopping gets you penalty kicks.

That isn’t an Argentina thing…been happening across the sport for some time now

BTW…that was a clear penalty today

Edited by Shocker

16 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

But it's the most popular sport in the world and this is the biggest "sporting event" in the world.

So no one will care that Wahl died, how he died or anything else. Matter of fact, I'd be willing to bet it was barely mentioned, if at all, during today's games.

$$$$$ is all that matters.

FIFA did a tribute for him pre-game of one of the matches and his seat in the press area was left open with a small tribute in its place

The autopsy will be revealing. Wahl had said on a podcast that multiple people in the press areas have been sick and I’ve seen on twitter ppl saying they returned from Qatar sick, but not COVID. It’s all very strange

3 hours ago, MtnJax said:

FIFA did a tribute for him pre-game of one of the matches and his seat in the press area was left open with a small tribute in its place

The autopsy will be revealing. Wahl had said on a podcast that multiple people in the press areas have been sick and I’ve seen on twitter ppl saying they returned from Qatar sick, but not COVID. It’s all very strange

A lot of what I heard has been linked to portable air conditioners in the shitty fan camps. Assuming mold or something 

22 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

So it looks like Reyna’s playing time wasn’t due to anything tactical at all. According to reports, he was half assing it in training and was nearly sent home. Apparently, he later apologized to the team.

I read that as well and gotta tell you that really pisses me off.  He took someone’s spot and then proceeds to be a complete ass.  Reyna is a punk

Edited by Shocker
  • Flames 1

On 12/11/2022 at 9:26 PM, MillionDollarCam said:

So it looks like Reyna’s playing time wasn’t due to anything tactical at all. According to reports, he was half assing it in training and was nearly sent home. Apparently, he later apologized to the team.

I mean If you're told to apologize or you're getting a plane ticket home does it really even count?

• Beer 1