• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers' situation aside, who are your favorite overall prospects?

saX man

Mazi Smith of Michigan. does the dirty work. Michigan has a nice program with the Dline recently.  Rashon Gary and Aiden Hutchinson have recently can out of there.  Mazi is stupid strong. 326 lbs of fury.  him and brown would be exciting.  

I also like Nolan Smith Jr of Georgia.  him and Luvu playing at linebacker would cause issues for opposing QBs.  

• Pie 3

• 2 weeks later...

You know if we miss on the QBs I really think we need a serious look at Jalen Carter.  We have a lot of picks but Carter next to Brown is scary. 

Still if we keep winning I would target Mayer.  Dude is unstoppable.

If Quentin Johnson runs sub 4.5 people will see Randy Moss.  That dude is good but no one is Moss.  He has ridiculous reach and ball skills.  

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 2

24 minutes ago, Shocker said:

You know if we miss on the QBs I really think we need a serious look at Jalen Carter.  We have a lot of picks but Carter next to Brown is scary. 

Still if we keep winning I would target Mayer.  Dude is unstoppable.

If Quentin Johnson runs sub 4.5 people will see Randy Moss.  That dude is good but no one is Moss.  He has ridiculous reach and ball skills.  

moss was the comparison I saw too. Johnson could be special.  I could easily see him as the target for the Cardinals.  Murray needs to stay healthy and a top WR. Quintin learning from Hopkins could put him ahead of the game. 

1 hour ago, mickeye76 said:

moss was the comparison I saw too. Johnson could be special.  I could easily see him as the target for the Cardinals.  Murray needs to stay healthy and a top WR. Quintin learning from Hopkins could put him ahead of the game. 

Caught myself it’s actually Johnston.  Not Johnson.  Still great talent.  Arizona is seriously the most fugged up team in football right now.  Giving Murray that contract is lethal for them.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm big on Drew Sanders. Went to Alabama as an Athlete and played as a Freshman. Got hurt Sophomore season and when he was gone another player stole his starting spot and never gave it back. Has looked great at Arkansas and rocketed up boards. My fear is now we'd have to take him with that San Fran 2nd rounder to get him at this point.

• Pie 1

• 2 weeks later...

A lot of my favorites are already mentioned here. Young, Mayer, Foskey, Flowers, Gibbs, Addison, Kincaid.

One first rounder that hasn’t been mentioned is Brian Branch. I think he’s going to be an excellent safety for many years. 

Trenton Simpson would be a great replacement for Luvu if Luvu becomes too expensive after next year.

Late round or UDFA types I like:

RB Israel Abanikanda

S Tanner Ingle

QB Dorian Thompson Robinson

Edited by ECHornet

On 11/30/2022 at 10:31 AM, CBird said:

Really like DT Jalen Carter. Imagine him and Brown in the middle.

Also really like RB Charbonnet, S JL Skinner

This is a good place to start. Jalen Carter is as dominant and as safe a prospect as there is in this draft and adding him beside Brown would be absolutely deadly to any opponents attempt at a pocket.

TCU WR Quentin Johnson is another one of the elite prospects in this draft.

I like both UCLA's Charbonnet and Ole Miss' Evans at RB.

Oregon State TE Musgrave is underrated to me right now because of missing most of the season but it's an absolute stud.

I really like Pitt DL Tweener Calijah Kancy too if he's used in the right scheme/role because he knows how to get to the QB.

• Pie 1

• 2 months later...