• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Games Week 12

Varking

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly don't even think it's that bold. Young has everything you want except for the fact that he has the size of a slot receiver. That's a significant problem. Stroud... ugh. I'm just not convinced that he's not a guy who is a great college QB who is a JAG at the NFL level. What does he look like if he's not surrounded by talent that is head and shoulders above his opposition? Richardson? Yeah, he has Josh Allen type raw talent but when have we ever seen another guy make Josh Allen level leaps at the NFL level? Levis? fuging please. I'd rather draft a long snapper.

If I was looking for another Josh Allen I would pine for Levis.  He is a better comparison than Richardson.  Richardsons ceiling is Cam but he ain’t Cam.

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

The turf caused the injury to Hooker…oh wait 

still that sucks thought in real time looks like his foot got caught on something and probably an ACL tear.

What? Just turned it off and this happens? I hope it's not serious for him. Especially all the work he put in to raise his draft stock this year.

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

If I was looking for another Josh Allen I would pine for Levis.  He is a better comparison than Richardson.  Richardsons ceiling is Cam but he ain’t Cam.

fug no. Levis is Sam Darnold without the arm talent. I'm telling you, Richardson is scary similar to Allen in college. Said by someone who watched way more Wyoming football than 99% of America living in CO at the time prior to having kids. They look like the same guy at the college level.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Jaxel said:

What? Just turned it off and this happens? I hope it's not serious for him. Especially all the work he put in to raise his draft stock this year.

His foot got caught while trying to make a cut and something happened but ESPN just said he was able to walk off the field  but he was down screaming in pain.