• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Games Week 12

Varking

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

I don’t believe I have ever compared Richardson to Cam. 

Man, no offense but it would be way closer a comparison to say Cam.  Josh Allen?  He isn’t even close in any way man

We can’t say every QB that is inaccurate as hell will become Josh Allen.  Silly

Edited by Shocker

3 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Man, no offense but it would be way closer a comparison to say Cam.  Josh Allen?  He isn’t even close in any way man

Yeah he is. He isn't near the runner and overall athlete that Cam was. He's a plus athlete and runner with a cannon arm with sporadic accuracy just like Josh Allen was.

Cam Newton was miles ahead of Josh Allen coming out of a college. Fuging MILES.

To all the Richardson fans, what is it about him that makes you think he'll be a success in the NFL? We already have a project QB. What do you see in him that makes you go ... wow. He can run it, sure. But his passing is not good. I get that Allen turned out to be a god, so are you just hoping AR turns out to be a god too?

• Pie 1

Just now, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

To all the Richardson fans, what is it about him that makes you think he'll be a success in the NFL? We already have a project QB. What do you see in him that makes you go ... wow. He can run it, sure. But his passing is not good. I get that Allen turned out to be a god, so are you just hoping AR turns out to be a god too?

They are locked in…you can’t sway them.  It’s nuts

Josh Allen had one game passing where he hit 300 passing yards and 60% completions his entire junior year. Allen had 1 300 yard passing game. Allen had 3 games over 60% completions. Allen had 3 games with under 100 yards passing. 

Richardson plays like this. 

You are being ridiculous trying to compare him to Cam and it’s a slap in the face to Cam. Cam was something truly special in college.