• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Games Week 12

Varking

Just now, Varking said:

What was expected with needing to go roughly 80 yards with 40 seconds left to go needing a TD? The RB dropped a ball that hit him in the chest and that final completion should never have been caught. On top of that we should have spiked the previous play rather than let six seconds run off the clock for a four yard gain. 

I wasn't talking about the last drive. I was talking about the entire game as a whole. 

Just now, Catsfan69 said:

The guy just isn't accurate. 

He will pull off a couple a throws a game and wow the simpletons but that is all.

He's low floor low ceiling. 

Low ceiling? You regularly say stuff that shows you don’t know what you’re talking about. 

Just now, Jon Snow said:

I wasn't talking about the last drive. I was talking about the entire game as a whole. 

He had a bunch of beautiful throws today. His completion percentage was good. He had 3 TDS passing. His receivers dropped 5 passes. And he worked without his 1-3 receivers, 1 TE and the run game did nothing all game. Went over 300 yards. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, Varking said:

Even not UGA. OSU would smack the poo out of them too. I don’t see them hanging with any of the other teams in the top 6 or so. 

Lol these are hater glasses. Just look at Michigan right now. TCU would probably smack them around too.

Just now, Jaxel said:

Lol these are hater glasses. Just look at Michigan right now. TCU would probably smack them around too.

I don’t think so. I think Michigan would smack them around. TCU had a great run and it’s dope to have a new team in the top 4. I just don’t see it, man. 

Just now, Varking said:

He had a bunch of beautiful throws today. His completion percentage was good. He had 3 TDS passing. His receivers dropped 5 passes. And he worked without his 1-3 receivers, 1 TE and the run game did nothing all game. Went over 300 yards. 

Calm down I didn't say he was garbage.  He has skills that you could work with at the next level. He's a project from what little I've seen of him but all of these qb's are.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't. Their defense sucks. Bama and Tennessee would score at will.

Catching UGA on an off day would probably be their best bad chance.

Everyone who has watch TCU knew this would be their toughest game. Coming off a dominant defense performence @ Texas by the way, where Alabama only won because Texas' back up QB couldn't even walk in the game. TCU can hang with the big boys.