• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GOOOD GOD!!! Baker is horrible!!!

Proudiddy

3 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

if anyone is implicating one guy for this loss is a moron...

Ok, obviously in a team game, everyone plays a part in the loss.  However, looking at Mayfield play, its horrible.  His footwork is atrocious , he doesn't get the ball our quickly except on screens and running back flares, he can't really beat anyone with his legs, he doesn't break tackles, he hasn't thrown a good deep ball,... With him at QB, at no time do you feel like you have a chance at winning. 

WTF does he even do good?  

Darnold despite his faults can throw really well , when the ghost aren't there. 

PJ, has pocket mobility and has a cannon. however he makes poor decisions at time. 

Baker Mayfield headbutts teamates without a helmet better than anyone so there is that... 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Udogg said:

Ok, obviously in a team game, everyone plays a part in the loss.  However, looking at Mayfield play, its horrible.  His footwork is atrocious , he doesn't get the ball our quickly except on screens and running back flares, he can't really beat anyone with his legs, he doesn't break tackles, he hasn't thrown a good deep ball,... With him at QB, at no time do you feel like you have a chance at winning. 

WTF does he even do good?  

Darnold despite his faults can throw really well , when the ghost aren't there. 

PJ, has pocket mobility and has a cannon. however he makes poor decisions at time. 

Baker Mayfield headbutts teamates without a helmet better than anyone so there is that... 

He doesn't get the ball out quickly because no one can get open on time...shityy play design from mcafukk too.... and if ur throwing to chubba, you mays well ground the ball...and just the mention of darnold in any capacity involving this team makes me sick...havent you learned that yet?..

• Pie 1

PJ is very bad, but a serviceable backup.

Baker is terrible and annoying.

Sam is terrible and zombie-like.

I didn't want any of these QBs on our team at the time the Panthers went to acquire them. My vote was no. Since then I have said that the most important event for the Panthers is the upcoming 2023 NFL draft. Nothing has changed. Each loss this season is critical for our draft position, and each win is harmful.

I just finished watching today's game because I didn't watch it live. Why bother? Baker, for certain, would never lead the Panthers to a playoff game. Forget the SB, we would never make a playoff game. Not even with the NFCS being historically bad. If somehow the Saints, Bucs, and Falcons team planes crashed in mid-air and we made the playoffs, then we would lose the first game 50-something to 0.

I hate many of these players, and this 2022 team, but I especially hate Baker Mayfield. He is extremely annoying and a blithering idiot in the pocket. He has the footwork of a geriatric tap dancer who has had multiple strokes. Has has to GOOOOOO. This is the only season in Panthers history where I have not watched the games live. That is how much I hate the 2022 Panthers.

I have had enough. Cut Baker and Sam now. I'm done. Send out PJ. If he is injured again then run the wildcat for the rest of the season. That would be no worse than Baker starting. We can get the same results with the wildcat.

• Beer 1