• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If season ended today which QB would you take.

Panthercougar68

2 minutes ago, Fright said:

Stroud... I hate OSU, but he has the better touch and build to last in the NFL.

If you were going to take an OSU qb they should have taken a shot at Fields last year. I believe the OSU qb curse but Fields has the best shot at breaking it. The only problem he faces is he landed on the wrong team. Stroud I fear will not.

Just now, Jon Snow said:

If you were going to take an OSU qb they should have taken a shot at Fields last year. I believe the OSU qb curse but Fields has the best shot at breaking it. The only problem he faces is he landed on the wrong team. Stroud I fear will not.

We will know if Fields landed on the wrong team this off-season. They have 130 or so million in cap space to repair the defense and offensive line. On top of that they are drafting high in the first. If they trade back a handful of spots they can still take a #1 WR. 

The Bears should be a team majorly on the rise in 2023 but we’ll see. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Varking said:

We will know if Fields landed on the wrong team this off-season. They have 130 or so million in cap space to repair the defense and offensive line. On top of that they are drafting high in the first. If they trade back a handful of spots they can still take a #1 WR. 

When have the Bears ever developed a qb?

1 minute ago, Varking said:

They need to fix their line stat.  Ive watched the past 3 bears games and their line is probably as bad as ours was last season. 

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

If I was a bears fan I would be pumped about the future, they just need to spend some cash and draft well.  I suspect they will have the chance to get the best tackle in the draft since the teams ahead of them will be focused on the qbs

I honestly don't care what the Bears do or really Fields for that matter because I'm a Panthers fan and Fields is not on our team. But I don't begrudge you being a fan so have at it.

1 minute ago, Khyber53 said:

Honestly, I'd stick with Matt Corral and see what we have there. Then spend the high draft pick on the top DE/Edge rusher in the draft and give our defense some teeth.

I think that's the safer bet.

I dont think I would call relying on a 3rd round qb that cannot even practice until august with a new staff and new offensive scheme "safe".

There is a ton of risk with picking a qb in the top 10 but at some point it has to be done

• Beer 1