• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule joins GMFB Tuesday & Wednesday

Ocpanthertew714

33 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

I was actually going to post the interview he had with some dude but then i figured, why the fug would I waste my time? lol

I wasted 30 min watching. It’s what you would expect. Blames covid since he’s more of a rah rah guy instead of X’s and O’s it was hard for him the first year and some of the second. Doubling down that what he does works. Thinks what he does would’ve worked eventually but understands he had to win quicker. Mentioned our record in the NFCS. Said he’ll learn from this experience in whatever level he’s coaching in he’ll use it to be better. Mentioned high school coaching a lot so I have no idea if that means he’s not getting a lot of calls.

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, hepcat said:

I honestly hate Tepper more than anyone for hiring this clown and giving him such a ridiculous contract

For sure man. I’m not even mad at Tep anymore I’ve essentially checked out this season but if peeps are gonna hate any one it should be Tep imo. Oh well though every one has a right to feel how they feel! 

3 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

I wasted 30 min watching. It’s what you would expect. Blames covid since he’s more of a rah rah guy instead of X’s and O’s it was hard for him the first year and some of the second. Doubling down that what he does works. Thinks what he does would’ve worked eventually but understands he had to win quicker. Mentioned our record in the NFCS. Said he’ll learn from this experience in whatever level he’s coaching in he’ll use it to be better. Mentioned high school coaching a lot so I have no idea if that means he’s not getting a lot of calls.

He’s in a financial position where he can be picky on what offers he takes. I won’t be surprised if he would be interested in high school football if it was the right situation. At 47 years old he isn't short on time.

• Pie 1

13 hours ago, CashNewton22 said:

Man I just don’t have any animosity towards him like that. He was an awful…awful coach and I’m glad we’re rid of him but I hope he does well in life and peace out. I get why peeps hate him still but I’m just not gonna let that man have any more of my emotions I have compete apathy towards him now. He’s just another dude. 

Pretty much.

Have said repeatedly that I have no hate for somebody just because they're awful at their job. And like others, I blame Tepper more for being dumb enough to hire him.

I'll watch out of sheer morbid curiosity.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

All right, this is weird...

Those quotes bear a lot of similarity to what was said in the Charles Robinson article.

It wouldn't exactly be shocking to find out he read an article about himself, but to turn around and quote or paraphrase things that were in it would be kind of 🤔

• Pie 4

46 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

All right, this is weird...

Those quotes bear a lot of similarity to what was said in the Charles Robinson article.

It wouldn't exactly be shocking to find out he read an article about himself, but to turn around and quote or paraphrase things that were in it would be kind of 🤔

The irony of this is that given the fact we basically tore the place down to the studs in year 1, that was his best year.  I had hopes when that team actually posted 5 wins and was competitive.  It was the second half of year 2 and the start of this year that he looked absolutely clueless.

• Flames 1