• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Article: Matt Rhule suddenly is everywhere - May not be getting the attention he expected

WarPanthers89

I said in the other thread, Rhule will NOT get the Nebraska job after a long time talking head that followed them and said so.

Some are already on to him and whats really happening= hes not getting the calls/emails/texts he wants....so hes hoping some AD/boosters see him while hes in preacher-mode and go "hey this guy is a option". 

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, CRA said:

It's hard in college to actually succeed that way though.  Which is why Rhule really didn't do much of anything in college either.   His college resume was wildly overblown.  Still is.  I think people are rethinking that.  

Because in reality, all he did was win 1 conference title at Temple.  That's it.   That's not a great college resume. 

No, it's not.

Rhule was largely a media creation. Unfortunately, we had an owner and a GM that were dumb enough to fall for it.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • The D 1

2 hours ago, NAS said:

I am embarrassed he coached our team.  Everyone can see what a fraud he is.  He comes across as incompetent in these interviews, someone who talks a lot without saying much and clearly doesn’t know how to coach at the NFL level

Me too. I still don't know how he became a hot name. Just incredible.

• Pie 3

14 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Me too. I still don't know how he became a hot name. Just incredible.

Folks listening to the media hype machine.  Agents use these mouth breathers to pimp clients all the time. It's part of the game the professionals would see through. Well the front offices that doesn't consist of Marty Hurney and DavidTepper.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1