• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"I'm BAAACCKKK"

The Huddler

1 hour ago, MickMixon'sMetaphors said:

That picture is hilarious. 😄

On the bright side, the changing of the guard makes me want to watch again.  I don't think it's hope, but I think it's the morbid curiosity on how things go, if Sam has changed at all (highly unlikely I know), how Sam looks behind a different line, etc...Same when we went with PJ.

Great job, @The Huddler.

The inclination to watch is probably driven by the same force that causes people to gather in mass to watch a burning building or watch a plane crash on the news.  The odds are overwhelmingly against anything good happening, but people can't tear themselves away.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

13 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

Great job, @The Huddler.

The inclination to watch is probably driven by the same force that causes people to gather in mass to watch a burning building or watch a plane crash on the news.  The odds are overwhelmingly against anything good happening, but people can't tear themselves away.

That force is called morbid curiosity, and the Panthers are a poster child of it at this point.

• Beer 2