• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How do you feel about CJ Stroud

NAS

1 hour ago, Sgt Schultz said:

We absolutely should not consider drafting Stroud.  He is not perfect.  Next year, there will be perfect QBs or us to choose from if we just tank.  If not, there will be the year after that.  All we have to do is tank in 2024 for that chance.  If not......

The best is the enemy of the good, said Voltaire.

I saw enough throws from him today to be okay if he is a Panther next year.  Is he Peyton Manning?  No, but if we are going to wait for the second coming of Peyton Manning out of college we will be waiting for a loooong time.  Does he have work to do?  Sure.....even Peyton Manning did. 

At some point, you take your shots and hope for the best, and we are at that point. 

Or, we keep waiting for perfect.

Great post! He has shown he can make NFL throws frequently and play the QB position well. Does he need work? Absolutely as does 99% of rookie QBs. If there is a “perfect” prospect we would have to finish last to draft him as teams don’t typically trade out of those situations. We couldn’t even finish last with Rhule, so chances are we would miss on one of those prospects.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

Great post! He has shown he can make NFL throws frequently and play the QB position well. Does he need work? Absolutely as does 99% of rookie QBs. If there is a “perfect” prospect we would have to finish last to draft him as teams don’t typically trade out of those situations. We couldn’t even finish last with Rhule, so chances are we would miss on one of those prospects.

you poor inglorious bastard.... 

1 hour ago, Pimpdaddy said:

LinvilleGorge just dinged me on this...fk u...ur not gonna control me.... bye everybody....fuggin nazi.

go to a restaurant and start yelling obscenities at the patrons because you don't agree with them

please let me know how calling the employees nazis works out when they kick you out