• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How do you feel about CJ Stroud

NAS

I still want Stroud. Would take him or Young. Todays game did nothing to change my mind. He seems to be able to process what is on the field at an elite level, and he passes with pinpoint accuracy. We can work with that.

Just say no to Levis. Even with their win, his numbers were still pedestrian. 

• Pie 1

42 minutes ago, ClawOn said:

Friendly reminder before we curb stomp the Broncos tomorrow... I read this countless times... "if we hadn't won the meaningless game against (team X), we could have had ZACH WILSON."

I’m less frustrated about the QBs who we could have had if we tried to lose more, and more upset over passing on guys like Fields and Jones who went after we picked and chose a CB. 

21 minutes ago, Varking said:

I’m less frustrated about the QBs who we could have had if we tried to lose more, and more upset over passing on guys like Fields and Jones who went after we picked and chose a CB. 

Jones?  Mac Jones?  Come on man. Horn is a championship piece.   

• Pie 2

29 minutes ago, ClawOn said:

Jones?  Mac Jones?  Come on man. Horn is a championship piece.   

Not him specifically, but that we passed in first round QBs when we have a need for them. And while we can clown Jones, he’s head and shoulders above anything we’ve trotted out on the field the last few years. 

26 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Fields? Yeah.

Jones? Hell no.

I hear you but a developing QB adds excitement to the franchise. A corner who is lockdown for the games he does play in,  but is making a habit of missing games, wasn’t worth passing on a first round QB yet. 

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

I hear you but a developing QB adds excitement to the franchise. A corner who is lockdown for the games he does play in,  but is making a habit of missing games, wasn’t worth passing on a first round QB yet. 

I thought Mac Jones was a 3rd round prospect. I just saw him as a likely high end backup NFL QB I never watched him and saw a legit NFL starter. The arm talent just isn't there.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1